It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 pm 

The Little Horn

I believe the 'Book of Revelation' infers that there are 8 segments of time around the 'Precession of the Equinoxes'. These are referred to as 'churches' at the beginning and later in Chapter 17 as 'heads', 'mountains', or 'kingdoms'. If one uses 25,920 years around the 'Precession of the Equinoxes', then the 7th church/segment of 'Laodicea' would last for 3,240 years and I figured it to begin at 650 A.D. Then there are 10 horns/segments/toes/kings that comprise one hour of 2,160 years with each being 216 years long. These 10 are written about in Rev. 17:3 & 20 and Daniel 7:7 & 20 & 24. We must look to the prophecies of Daniel for signs of a 'little horn' (which is a shorter time period than its fellows) and what will be happening in the world during that time. I believe these 10 horns of the one hour (2,160 year period) to be sometime during the 7th church/segment of time since the 7 plagues happen before the 8th large segment of time, as this 8th begins at the beginning of 'Capricorn' at around 3,890 A.D. and houses the 'temple' or the 'Cepheus' constellation. In Rev. 15:5 it says that no one was able to enter the temple until the 7 plagues were completed or ended. Although, my calculations may be off as far as when the church of 'Laodicea' begins and also where the 8th segment reigns. Also, I'm not sure if the 'little horn' is the 4th or the 7th out of 10, as three are to fall or be taken out by the roots either before or after 'the little horn' arises. If the 'little horn' is the 7th out of 10 and the 10 horns begin at 650 A.D., then the 7th would begin at 1946 A.D. which is the year Donald Trump was born. If the following prophecies are referring to him, then the time period between 1946 A.D. and 2162 A.D. will be cut short. 1x9x4x6=216 and so does 6x6x6=216. So this could be the 'mark of the beast'.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrible and dreadful and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it; and it had 10 horns. 7:8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them a little one, before which three of the first horns (of the 10) were plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things. 7:11 I looked then because the sound of the great and boastful words which the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:20 And concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the horn which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, boasting arrogantly, and which seemed more stout than its fellows. :21 As I looked, this horn made war with the saints, and prevailed over them, :22 until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints received the kingdom. ...7:24 As for the 10 horns out of this kingdom, 10 kings shall arise, and one shall arise, different and more imposing than the former ones, and he shall put down three kings. :25 He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out and oppress the saints of the Most High, and think to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, 2 times, and ½ a time. :26 But the court will sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed unto the end. :27 And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:9 Out of one of them (of the 4 horns out of the he-goat of Greece) came forth a little horn, which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land. :10 It grew great and was magnified, even unto the strength of heaven; and some of the host of the stars it cast down to the ground, and trod upon them. :11 And it was magnified even up to the Prince of the strength; and the daily sacrifice or the continual offering was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was overthrown and cast down. :12 And the strength was given over together with the daily sacrifice or the continual offering by reason of transgression; and truth was cast down to the ground, and the horn acted and prospered in everything it did. 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to the one that spoke, “I know not to whom that was speaking of: For how long is the vision concerning the continual offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over and surrender of the sanctuary and the strength to be trampled under foot?” :14 And he said to him, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:21 "And the he-goat is the king of Greece; and the great horn between his eyes is the first king. :22 ... four kingdoms shall arise from his nation, but not with his power. 8:23 “And at the latter end of their rule, when the trangressors have reached their full measure, a fierce king of bold countenance and a shameless face, a master of intrigue, one who understands dark sentences, shall arise. :24 His power shall be strengthened, but not by his own force; and he shall do more than can be believed; and shall cause fearful destruction, and shall prosper and succeed in what he does, and destroy mighty men and devestate the people of the saints. :25 He will be a master of deception and become arrogant and do according to his will. By his policies and cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind/heart he shall magnify himself and consider himself superior; and in the abundance of all things he shall destroy many; and he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes; but, by no human hand, he shall be broken.” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:24 "Seventy weeks of years are decreed concerning your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to annoint the most Holy. :25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a Prince, there shall be seven weeks (of years=49 years) and 62 weeks (of years=434 years). It shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. :26 And after the 62 weeks (434 years), an anointed one (Jesus) shall be cut off and slain (33 A.D.); and the people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. :27 And he (the ruler who will come) shall make a strong covenant and confirm it with many for one week (7 years); and in half of the week or in the midst of the week the sacrifice and offering shall fail; and for the overspreading of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, and the desolation shall continue even to the end or until the consummation determined is poured out upon the desolate.” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:20 “Then shall arise in his place one who shall send an exactor of tribute to maintain the glory of the kingdom; but he shall have a short reign and be broken, neither in anger nor in battle. :21 In his place shall arise a contemptible person to whom kingly honor has not been given; he shall come in and obtain the kingdom by intrigue and flatteries. :22 Armies shall utterly be swept away before him and broken, and a prince of the covenant also. :23 And after friendships and from the time that the league or alliance is made with him he shall act deceitfully; and he shall become strong with a small people. :24 Peaceably and without warning he shall come into the richest parts of the province; and he shall do what neither his fathers nor his fathers’ fathers have done, scattering among them plunder, spoil, prey, riches and goods. He shall devise plans against strongholds, but only for a time. :25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the South with a great army; The king of the South will have a very great and mighty army, but he shall not stand, for plots shall be devised against him. :26 Even those who eat his food shall be his undoing; his army shall be swept away, and many shall fall down slain. :27 And as for the two kings, their minds shall be bent on mischief; they shall speak lies at the same table, but to no avail; for the end is yet to be at another time appointed. :28 And he shall return to his land with great substance, but his heart shall be against the holy covenant. He shall work and succeed in his will taking action against it, and return to his own land. :29 At the time appointed he shall return and come into the South again; but it shall not be this time as before. :30 For the ships of Kittim or Chittim shall come against him, and he shall be afraid or lose heart and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the holy covenant. He shall turn back and give heed to and devise against those who have forsaken the holy covenant. :31 Forces from him shall stand on his part, and shall defile the sactuary of strength and take away the continual daily sacrifice. And they shall set up the abomination unto desolation. And such as deal wickedly against the covenant shall deceitfully dissemble; but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action and succeed. :33 And those among the people who are wise shall make many understand, though they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder, for some days. :34 When they shall fall, they shall receive a little help. And many who are not sincere shall join themselves to them with flattery; :35 and some of those who are wise shall fall, to refine and to cleanse them and to make them white, until the time of the end, for it is yet for the time appointed. :36 And the king shall do according to his will as he pleases; he shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak astonishing things against the God of gods. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is determined shall be done. :37 He shall give no heed to the god of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed or respect to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above them all. :38 He shall honor the god of fortresses instead of these; a god whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. :39 He shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god; those who acknowledge him he shall magnify with honor. He shall make them rulers over many and shall divide the land for a price. 11:40 At the time prefixed, the king of the South shall attack him; but the king of the North shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into many countries and shall overflow and pass through them like a flood. :41 He shall come into the glorious land, and many shall fall; but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. :42 He shall stretch out his hand among the nations and countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. :43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and of all the precious things of Egypt; the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train under his submission. :44 But tidings from the East and the North shall alarm and trouble him, and he shall go forth with great fury and rage with a great multitude to exterminate and utterly destroy many. :45 And he shall fix his palace or tabernacle between the seas upon a glorious holy mountain and he shall come to the top thereof; yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:1-4 “At that time shall arise Michael, the great Prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time; but at that time your people shall be delivered, every one whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you , Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time appointed. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase manifold.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:19 pm 

That The Book of Revelation is an astrotheological collection of writing concerning the pression of the equinoxes is undeniable to those in the know. Now I'll have to look closer at the details you present for further analysis. Thanks for contributing his thread.

ZG Part 1
Jesus: Hebrew Human or Mythical Messiah?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 pm 

I appreciate the effort, but I can tell you that this comes off as too similar to recent claims that Nostradamus predicted the election. I watched a program (which aired just before the election) that claimed certain of Nostradamus's quatrains seem to indicate that a False Trumpet (taken to mean Trump) will win over a female opponent.

I had that in mind as a stayed up watching the election and saw the tables turn in his favor all night. It was called before the election even in the face of the media's bias against Trump. I take the Nostradamus crowd to be liberal in orientation, so I found that particular interpretation surprising - perhaps as a sign that they honestly believed the quatrain predicted a Trump win. Then it happened just as predicted and against the general pre-election notion that Trump would loose.

Following the election, I was driving around at work and noticed a Trump Pence bumper sticker. I thought to myself, "what if the false trumpet of Nostradamus means "Trump Pence", and not "Trumpet" as they've interpreted it?

Just some creative thinking. But the answer is obvious. If that's the case then the prediction leads to future chaotic situations. I'd like to hope not. Probably just reading too much into ancient writings. I've found that they loosely outline history, but not in that precise of a manner. The general trend of society will rise and fall through various periods. There were dark ages of little in the way of advancement. Then things have trended back up alongside the Precessional Vedic system of prediction.

But the only individuals being discussed in these ancient writings are ancient people themselves.

It's clear that John the Revelator was squarely talking about Nero Caesar. 666 and 616 present compelling reference to this ancient figure of the day. The numbers also coincide with astrotheological meanings but they don't seem to reference to anyone specific in our time period or any period beyond the writing of Revelation. In other time period being out of their reach of ever seeing that specifically at all. It's like the problem of claiming prophetic vision for the creation of Israel. It's just not the case when closely analysed. This sort of thing is fun to consider, but I've never seen anything compelling enough yet to believe that ancient writers saw our modern world in any specific of detail, or could imagine it at all...

ZG Part 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:51 am 

If one calculates 6x6x6 it = 216 and also if you calculate 1x9x4x6 it = 216 and this is the year he was born. The prophecies of Daniel tell of one who will be very boastful on the world scene. There is no one more boastful than him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:36 am 

denisey wrote:
If one calculates 6x6x6 it = 216 and also if you calculate 1x9x4x6 it = 216 and this is the year he was born. The prophecies of Daniel tell of one who will be very boastful on the world scene. There is no one more boastful than him.

666 in Revelation simply refers to Nero Caesar. The oldest manuscript has it 616 and not 666. Here's a clip of the best academic answer as why the older number of the beast is different from the later 666 rendition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2CDXtWjoU

The mark of the beast falls more into the political aspect of of Revelation. It's a blatant mystery school type of text, full of astrotheological symbols. And it certainly calls attention to precession. Murdock outlined that major Freemasons have commented on how the drama in Revelation is so grand because it's talking about the ending in scale of a Great Year cycle. It is. And the end of the Great Year entailed certain world leaders, at that time.

What's 6x1x6 = 36 have to do with Trumps birthday 1x9x4x6=216?

The only reason they coincide is because the numerical value of Nero Caesar in one particular of the Biblical languages, when multiplied, coincides with multiplying Trumps birthday. But of course all sorts of people have been accused of having the mark of the beast. The Pope for instance, according SDA tradition wears the mark of the beast openly for all to see. This has been attached to countless people over the years. But the only person that it seems to remotely address is of course Nero Caesar, a contemporary of the writer and the simplest explanation. It lines up across two languages to make for the same reference.

I'm just trying to give this a good going over and think critically about the claim.

Daniel was talking about one thing. Revelation comes behind it and uses it to talk about another. Revelation was a type of midrash of Daniel. The writer simply combined esoteric material from Judaism and the pagan mysteries for his own purpose. The boastful person in reference seems hands down to have been his contemporary, Nero Caesar. He used Daniel to try and give his statements about Nero some perceived depth. When you investigate closely how the NT writers worked this all becomes very apparent. They were striving towards making it seem as if the old testament prophecies were being fulfilled in their own contemporary period...

ZG Part 1