Ok, I'm glad this isn't Youtube, I can finally write as much as I need to without being limited.
I'd ask that you post my responses and not delete my usernames, but in a completely moderated setting, it's like asking the Islam Government to air negative influence on their broadcasts.
Therefore, this post may never see the light of day. IF IT DOES:
Actually, the method that I used to find Acharya S in Occult Network, was not by going to OccultNetwork.com and searching her.
That would be stupid, and plus I didn't know that such a website existed.
No, the way I found her name on that website is by doing the following:
1) Go to Google.com
2) First, we'll type in Laz Vega Occult.
3) We notice that nothing relevant comes up.
4) Now, we'll type Peter Joseph Occult.
5) Link #1 is a link to Occult Network, and some kind of article associated with PJ.
6) Now, we'll type Acharya S Occult.
And that's how I found it
You see how in each one, I use the same parameters? It's called scientific method -- you use the same method across the board, you don't change your methods to suit the answers.