It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Emails I Have Loved
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

I've decided to start this new thread, which is an extension of an old section of my website called "Emails I Have Loved." Keeping up that section became far too much work - I have thousands upon thousands of emails I just can't get too - so I'm going to see if this is easier here. Also, I like that fact that others can chime in with their own experiences.

As I write on the "Emails I Have Loved" section of my website, this is not just an exercise in conceit. :shock: Many of these individuals are expressing feelings that are helpful not only to themselves but to others as well, and I find immense value in sharing their thoughts. Because of time constraints, I still will not be able to include every one I receive.

Aren't these just the loveliest, sweetest people? Wouldn't you like to see the entire world populated by such nice, loving folks?

Quote:
Dear Acharya,

It's hard to find the words to express what your work has meant to me. I guess I can start by saying you have truly opened my eyes to reality! I have NEVER been happier! But most importantly, I can not thank you enough!

Sincerely,

AA

Quote:
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008
To: Acharya S

Dear Acharya.

...You are an inspiration to all of us who dare search for, find, and speak and write the truth....

Warm Regards,

PM

Quote:
Subject: you, interview
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008

Hi Acharya,

I just listened to your interview on CMN and would like to be listed as an instant and enthusiastic supporter. You were fantastic and I don’t understand why you don't have your own regular TV show on the topic of religion and history and myths, and the origins thereof etc. etc.

Thank you very much for your work and brilliance. Next step? Start reading your books beginning with, I think, The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold.

...So you are a wonderful mother I'm sure on top of everything else.

Once again thanks.

Quote:
To: acharya_s@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008

I just found your site! You are the bravest woman in the entire world! I grew up roman catholic.... I have researched for many years the mysteries. Your research is so important.

So many conclusions I have come to reading books that are 100+ years old; you present in clear demystifying form. Thank you for courage it takes to bring light to the darkest topic in the world right now.

TB

Quote:
Subject: Note of Appreciation
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:19:05 -0400

Acharya,

Just a note to let you know I appreciate your writings. I have a bit of a classical and semitic language background so I can validate your writings.

Best Wishes in your work

KF

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008
Subject: Amazing Elephant Art!
To: "Acharya S"

Thanks Acharya,

That brought tears to my eyes.....don't know why. Its one of the purest videos I have ever seen !! Thanks.

And to think of it, elephants are one of my favorite animals and I collect elephant statues from all over the world.

You are a wonderful person Acharya. A well meaning, bravely compassionate and honest conscience-keeper in this mad manipulative world.

Everytime I see my dog W----, I realise that he is one most decent and humane of all beings I have come across. Maybe 'we' are animals and animals are 'humans' after all. They are at least honest.

Best Regards,

SY

Quote:
Date: Apr 6, 2008
Subject: Hypatia

Dear Acharya,

I am empowered by your work, truly. I should say 'we' because together with my husband we have watched the interview with you on Conscious Media Network website.

It is wonderful that more and more people (especially beautiful and educated women like you :) pass the knowledge on the human consciouss pastures.

As I've been interested all my life in the subjects you are passionate about I feel proud of you as my great sister.

Watching you reminded me of the story of Hypatia, the last female philosopher and scientist who was slaughtered by Christian fanatics. My heart has always been shaken by the story.

But now I can recover myself as the true and more powerful Hypatia has come to our Earth again.

Thank you and good luck!

AA

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008

I'm very proud of you and your commitment to raise crucial and entirely credible intellectual and historical issues which lie at the core of the evil on the planet.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008
Subject: Thanks for my freedom

I grew up Catholic. Dealt with this vague guilt of doubt all my adult life. Went through the campus crusade with Hal Lindsey in the seventies. Wrestled with demons and dandelions. (drugs and alcohol) ...A year ago someone introduced me to Suns of God. I had never approached it from the angle of the ecliptic. I feel ripped off , feel like suing the Catholic church, and all the rest of the hucksters who've bullied me in my search for freedom of thought.

Thank you untold amounts...

Quote:
To: "'Acharya S'"
Subject: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008

In my view, what you are doing is very courageous and a great, necessary service to humanity. Thank you for helping me understand things that in part for decades have eluded me.

Quote:
Subject: ZEIT.GEIST Refuted? Not - Part Deux

Good morning Acharya,

I often feel that you are talking directly with me and no one else. I am personally happy and inspired that millions (I hope) are hearing your voice....

Quote:

Dear Acharya S,

I'm sure you're tired. But what you are doing is vital to the health of the world.

Thank you...

Quote:
To: "Acharya S "

Again I want to thank you. Your reasoning Is perfect. History is not as we now it. All history has been manipulated & rewritten. I find most people can not be reasoned with. We are now living in very dangerous times & will most likely awake to a very different world soon. Bless you for your mind, intellect & probing mind.

I agree with you.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008

Beloved Acharya S,

This is just a brief note of encouragement to you for all your work of unveiling the truth and also to strenghthen you when you may feel down from all those attacks at you on your blogs and elsewhere.

Recently I have purchased your book "The Christ Conspiracy" and even though I only browsed through it, it does make a lot of sense to me.

Actually, I realised on my own about two years ago that many things are wrong with the bible, and that after being a practicing protestant Christian for almost 13 years... All the bloodshed in the OT endorsed by that blood thirsty reptilian "god", even against innocent infants, children and women, was the first stepping stone on my road of truth discovery, and that when my spiritual crises had come...

Instrumental in strengthening my convictions were Joseph Wheless books and also various articles on www.bibliotecapleyades.net. Now I'm free not only of that iron cage of old religion but also of the new golden cage of New Age religions, searching for my way and my path of spiritual development, no need for an external saviour (check if you will www.trufax.org A lot of good info in there...)

So, in a nutshell, I just wanted to express in here my heartfelt gratitude and deep abiding appreciation to you for letting this truth be known.

Sincerely,

IZ

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008
Subject: Thank You Acharya.

Dear Acharya,

Greetings from *****! I want to say a big 'THANK YOU' for all your effort & courage in putting the TRUTH out there for all of us to know. It's unfortunate that in the 21st century these historical distortions are still perpetuated by the Church.

I've just started reading (and enjoying) your book The Christ Conspiracy and will definitely follow up with your other related published works. I've also purchased The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors which I'm eager to start with after I finish The Christ Conspiracy. Thanks to Youtube (Zeitgiest), I've gotten to know your work, which is so much needed in today's world! The importance and influence of your work should not be underestimated - this coming from someone living on the other side of the globe!

Thank you once again and I look forward to reading more of your published work.

VS

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008
To: "Acharya S" <acharya_s@yahoo.com>

KUDOS to you! I am very proud to stand behind you! You are doing a fantastic job and anyone who denies that denies it out of fear. Fear that they may end up in "hell". Its nice to have a voice, THANK YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:57 pm 
Isis

Hello, Acharya.

I did not send you an e-mail...but I did thank you for your book on this forum in my very first thread.

Well, Acharya, you are very trully unique person....

You are one of the few people, Acharya, who rotates as a star in my universe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:22 am 

Hello Acharya!

The first "AA" email would happen to belong to me! :wink:

I am deeply honored and grateful that you thought it was worthy to be mentioned here in your forums and that it was one that you loved! :)

Please know that I meant EVERY word of it. How different my life has been since running into your research through watching "Zeitgeist". I have since forward the link to all of my friends and family. So far, I've only been able to get my sister and my best friend to watch it! LOL

The religious part of the film was my absolute favorite and also, in my opinion, the biggest shocker! I do not believe blindly, but have been doing a bit of research on my own and my thinking has definitely aligned with yours. Religion is the root of ALL 'evil'.

Your hard work and dedication has definitely opened many people's eyes. I can only show this information to friends/family, but , of course, it's entirely up to them whether or not they will accept it. If they decide to go on a quest for the truth and do some research, then the battle is half won.

Thank you again. The truth HAS set me FREE!!!

With Warm Regards,
Anne in Australia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words. I appreciate hearing about your experience and that you are happier with your life. I could only wish that the entire world could sing in such perfect harmony. :lol:

In the meantime, I wanted to pass along this adorable message from another lovely person:

Quote:
Date: Apr 16, 2008
Subject: Personal Request for Acharya S

Dear Acharya S,

I am 15 years old and a collector of autographs of religious leaders around the world. Could you please send me a personally signed, dated, and inscribed picture for my collection? I would be extremely grateful if you could just write something like "Best Wishes to *********" on your signed and dated picture and send it to me....

Also, could you please send me your genuine signature on one of your calling cards, along with a brief biography of yourself? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Here's another goodie I got recently. Very inspiring. It can be easy to become discouraged, so I am always glad to get this type of feedback.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008
Subject: Companion Guide for Zeitgeist

Acharya,

Just finished reading The Companion Guide to Zeitgeist and have to tell you that I am grateful to you for having written it. If I hadn't read The Power of Now and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, I don't know if I could have gotten through this revelation. But knowing that God is consciousness and that everyone has this within I was prepared to hear the truth.

Also, I want to share with you that after reading this I experienced the most awesome inner peace and am so full of joy that I am compelled to take the time and write this. You are amazing!! Thank you!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 am 
Site Admin

Here's another goodie.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:31:09 +0100

Hi Acharya....

******* was born into the Jehovah's witnesses and knew only what they put in her head. After 28 years of this indoctrination, she met me in 1994 and we were married in 1995 and it took me 4 years after that to show her that what she'd been taught all her life was wrong. She left the witnesses and lost everything and everyone as she was disowned by her own mother and all her supposed life time friends. In 1999 ****** quickly fell in with a small local Christian group who promised they were very different from the Jehovah's witnesses and followed Jesus, not Jehovah and would never treat ******* or myself like the witnesses did to ******* and still do to us both by constant shunning.

I have a very inquisitive mind and examine everything in detail and was always weary of anything to do with religion, as some of the stories we "very fishy" to say the least, so I stayed in the background while my wife and my 2 young sons became reacquainted with this Jesus character, which I was also taught about as a young child and made to believe like everyone else, that he was a real, walking, talking person.

In short, I questioned the direction of my wife's new little Evangelical church and my entire family, ****** and our 2 young sons were made to fell about as welcome "as a pork sandwich in a Mosque." Needless to say, second time around, this almost destroyed my wife and because of the damage this "loving Christian religion" has done in our life, I started to search for the answers and hoped to find something or someone who could give me all the facts, compact and concise. I then came across your first book and bought it right away. I am not a big reader and not very good with big words but I could not put it down. I bought the others and the change in me, (as I had found the answers in your books to every question I had ever asked myself) was almost indescribable! I felt like I'd been thrust up though the clouds and could view the entire world from above. I could see everything with no fog or mist, I now knew all I ever wanted to know and much more. The smoke was gone and the mirrors shattered and I felt elated, incredible, totally on a different level and my wife could see this huge change in me and not only wanted to know why but also wanted it herself.

Knowing all she had been through, I was and have been extremely reluctant to tell her anything about what I now know about biblical history or rather the Christ myth but eventually, more and more came out and now she watched Part 1 of Zeitgeist and numerous talks by Jordan Maxwell, my wife is demanding to know more and more and is desperate to read your books....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Here's another beaut -

Good thing for these kind words, as there are days when I really don't feel like continuing... :x

Quote:
To: Acharya
Subject: Books
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008

I love your work! Will you possibly create an audio version of your book so I can listen while I work? 'Who was Jesus' is incredible and the Companion Guide to Zeitgeist is priceless.

I always felt religion corrals the less inquisitive and you've helped me find my way through the gate.

Thanks,
MP

Post subject: Audiobooks
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm 

I think the audio book idea is a great one. I have several and they're all of the non-fiction variety, Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion and Christopher Hitchens' God is not great, my two favorites. I listen to them while I work, drive, work around the house and yard (on my iPod). Your books are especially good and the relevance of your message can only come through more clearly if you were to voice them.
I find listening to audio books a bit like watching a movie except that you can do other things while you listen. it's a great format and I really hope you decide to do them. Your message is important in this age of disillusionment.
I had always known that religion was not what it said it was and, until your section in the movie Zeitgeist, I could not say why. It was an absolute epiphany. I'm a big fan of your work and I'll buy your audio-books when and if you should decide to create them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:00 pm 
Jesus

Dear Acharya:

I would love to see audio versions of your books. I think it would make your work far more accessible to those for whom reading is a difficult task. Although I tend to devour books, I also keep an audio book in the car for my trips to and from work. Yes, it's true, I "read" even while I drive!

If you do decide to go ahead with this idea, I hope that you will do the narration. Your voice has that nice authoritative resonance to it that I believe will carry your message to your listener.

All best,

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the kind words. I am always grateful - especially since I do take my share of grief... :shock:

Here's another lovely and inspiring email to enjoy!

Quote:
Subject: Thanks...
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008

I just felt I had to say something to the woman who has opened my mind and even perhaps saved me from a life of empty servitude. I won't bore you with details, but having discovered your work though Zeitgeist and then on to your books, you have changed my life for the better, and I am grateful beyond words. You, Acharya S, are a bright light in a dark age.

Thank you.

Such heartfelt comments make it all worth it... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm 
Jesus

It is gratifying, is it not, when you receive those little messages that seem to make all the effort worth it? Over the years I have gotten many letters and emails from people, usually to correct minor errors in my books and articles.
Something like: "I was in that battle and it was the 16th regiment, not the 116th, that held the north flank," or words to that affect.

One time I received a lovely letter from a woman after she read an article of mine about the disastrous battle of Rapido River. She said something like: my grandfather, who I love dearly, was at that battle but would never talk about it. Thank you for bringing his ordeal to life for me. It's things like that that make you write the next one.

Please don't ever lose heart, young lady. Your work is good, and it is obviously making a difference with people.

Smiles,

John Reardon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you kindly, John!

Here's another that makes it well worth it...

Totally unsolicited from a person previously unknown to me -

Quote:
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008
Subject: Breathing now ... :)

Yowser !!!

FINALLY! My mind-Spirit can BREATHE ... released from strangleholds directed at me since 1952. You have given expression to what I have felt but could not find the words to express so clean & clear.

As a child I resisted the "normal indoctrination of 'Christianity.'" This was simply my Instinct ... though leaving me bewildered, hurt & confused until NOW. After rote Churchianity rituals, I was usually left with the feeling: "Where's the Love?" - - often heard but less often demonstrated.

Beyond that pale, I DO believe in Loving Truly.

I love your Loving Truths, Acharya/D.M.M.

You are such a bright light in "my" Consciousness.

The only thing close to your work, for me, has been Max Freedom Long's "The Secret Science Behind Miracles." ... a workable 'religious'-philosophy

Peace, Love, Light and Easy Breathing to YOU and Yours,

Ralph E. Lewis

P.S. I AM DEFINITELY subscribing to your website today. :)

(Name published with permission from the writer.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

And another one!

I am so grateful to have been able to help people make positive changes in their thinking and lives. :P

Quote:
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008
Subject: Grazie a te

Hey Acharya,

I think of you often. With gratitude.

You have truly changed my life in ways I would have never thought.

You must know that I came to America with the Unification Church, as a Moonie. I left the church back in 1985. Even though I left, there was still a doubt in my mind. What if the Reverend Moon is right? It was only after reading The Christ Conspiracy that my mind was truly liberated. I am fascinated by history and read profusely on religion, theology and more. Your research did indeed made me see the light. (deprogrammed)

Furthermore, it was through one of your forums that I came across information that is developing into what I would love to be my next business.

Also, I thank you for the personal exchanges we had, for you showed me empathy, a loving heart and a magnificent mind.

I wish someday to meet you.
Peace and Love
Grazie

P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:27 am 
Site Admin

I just found this one on the Consciousness Media website - nice!

Quote:
Hi, I just viewed Acharya's video on your website. It was good to see the person who wrote the book: The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold, which I read two years ago with the greatest of interest.

Thirty years ago, I was a Jehovah's Witness. When I broke away from that sect (I was a witness for seventeen years, got married to a Witness woman and had two children with her, also Witnesses) I lost everything, my family, friends and the entire community, not to mention my faith. I survived and even thrived in a new city with a new life-partner, but spent the rest of my life wondering about the meaning of the bible and the faith I had lost. I tried other mainstream churches (like the protestant United Church of Canada) but eventually, although they were more liberal and tolerant, that way too seemed like a fairy tale, until I read Achary's book, which was truly an eye opener. A national treasure!

The myths she describes that predate the New Testament but at the same time, align with them, put the whole thing into perspective. Now, I am a "free spirit" of sorts. I am free to believe and meditate on an inner power and strength never tapped (by me) before, free from the guilt and shackles of Christianity and all of the agony which came from there. To put it another way, Acharya, instead of making an atheist out of me, has opened up a realm of possibilities with her books. I see the really big picture now, which is most liberating.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Acharya and the ConsciousMediaNetwork. Know that you are doing wonderful things that give new meaning to life. A new lease on life. Life that is interesting, challenging and fun when you take the blinders off!

Jim K.

Post subject: "Thanks for all you do"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

I've had several more neat messages, but I'm up to my eyeballs in Christ in Egypt, so I'm just passing along this one.

Quote:

...Just returned from the George Carlin piece from the link below. I am in total agreement with your thoughts on this genius of a man. I always loved everything about him and it was great watching his ten minute clip on god and religion. Insightful brilliance on his part. Thanks for the reminder
and thanks for all you do.

BTW very much enjoying my copy of Christ Conspiracy.... will absorb Suns of God next, especially since being reminded that George Carlin is a Sun worshipper :) sounds good to me.

Keep up the great work that you do as it is a beacon in a sea of darkness,
especially in this beloved but bewildered in many ways USA of ours :) and
that from a 22 year US Navy veteran, for whatever that is worth.

Best to you and once again thanks for your magnificent contribution to the
cause of sanity.

CL

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next