It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Emails I Have Loved
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Phew! I have so many of these lovely messages of inspiration, that I can't keep up. Once again, let me express how much this positive feedback means to me. In the face of what I've had to endure to bring this fascinating material to light, let me reiterate that you can be sure here is what keeps me going!

(The ones in which the writer is identified were posted on my FB page, which is public.)

Quote:
Nathan Julsrud:

I am 29 now, when I was still in high school I first encountered your truthbeknown website. It gave me strength to know there were others out there; your facts and logic were a welcome backup to my thoughts on all the paradoxes that existed in the bible. Since then I have grown into a proud and out spoken atheist, and when I was in the military I wore atheist proudly on my dog tags. I have surrounded myself with like minded individuals and am now happier than I have ever been. You had a major part to play in this new found sense of self and happiness. Thank you.

-----------

Michael Williams:

Acharya, I watched your new DVD interview. It was excellent. I just wanted to let you know. I will be recommending it (as I do with your books) to people who inquisitive and need that nudge to break out and spread their wings. :-)

-----------

Pastor OW:

Keep up the good work with exposing the truth about Christianity. You are on point. You have my support, and I plan to eventually get your books.

Note that it is not my intent with my writings that people become atheists, as I am definitely not interested in mind control at all. What every individual does in the privacy of his or her own mind is entirely up to him/her. If he or she wants to think theistically or atheistically in any given moment, it is not anyone else's business. I do, however, encourage atheistic thinking whenever it is appropriate, something those who categorize themselves as theists tend not to consider but sorely need to.

I am so happy to hear from those who have been following my work for so many years, to know how it has benefited them!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm 
Site Admin

I enjoyed this comment and thought I'd share it here:

Quote:
"... I recently read "The Christ Conspiracy" and found it to be fascinating and very thought-provoking. I had an "epiphany" myself a couple of years ago while reading the story in the Bible (Judges 15:4), about how Samson tied the tails of 300 foxes together and put a firebrand between each of them and turned them loose in the corn fields of the Philistines. Being an avid reader of Norse mythology, it suddenly dawned on me, (I was raised as a fundamentalist Christian), that this also had to be mythology. I can see now that no one knows for sure how we, or our universe, came into being, and that religions are merely an expression of each culture's attempt to understand or explain things that we just don't, and possibly can't, understand. It has been a very liberating experience for me and allowed me to see the world in a much less biased way. Thank you for your contribution to the enlightenment of the world on this most divisive of issues!"
Sincerely,
Terry Binkley

Acharya's response:

Quote:
"Thank you for the excellent message, Terry. I couldn't have said it better myself.

It's very gratifying to know that there are others out there "getting it."

I appreciate the novel example as well, Judges 15:4:

Quote:
And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between two tails.

My immediate thought about the 300 "foxes" is that they are solar divisions, especially since Samson is demonstrably the sun. We know that the ancients believed the days of the year to be equivalent to the degrees in a circle, which they had devised: 360. If each of those "firebrands" - fire being a very old solar symbol, for obvious reasons - were placed between every fifth instead of every second "fox," the result would be a circle of 360 degrees or a year of 360 days.

If this story does not constitute solar mythology to this extent at least, one wonders where such a bizarre tale really comes from. It doesn't seem likely to be real "history": One man controlling 300 foxes in the wild in such a manner? Is that scientifically possible? If not, the writer is relying on the supernatural, which we cannot accept merely on its face and which tosses us back into allegory and myth.

I always encourage critical thought in such instances, and it's nice to see others doing likewise.

Cheers."

- from the blog

The Mythicist Position
Stellar House Publishing at Youtube

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Now, I got a real kick out of this comment to Acharya S! :lol:

Quote:
"Thank you for your courage and insight. I work around a bunch of men that spend their days in admiration of men chasing their balls (footballs baseballs etc) and somehow how I find what you are up to takes far more courage and endurance.

Best wishes"

- R. A.

So true! I've always played and enjoyed sports, but I'm disgusted with what's going on in professional sports. They build all those multimillion dollar sports arenas in every city on the tax payers dime and charge huge amounts for admission (most tax payers can't afford to go) so that they can pay all those guys millions for playing a sport that they supposedly love and should be happy to get paid to play at all.

Meanwhile, we have someone actually trying to make the world a better, safer place like Acharya S, who has to barely scrape by, trying to stop the world from being destroyed by religious pathology on a shoestring budget without help from any organizations that could help but won't.

The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't done this in a while, so I've got quite a backlog. As always, much appreciated - one of my motivating factors. Many of these are from Facebook, Twitter, while others are private emails, etc. Not bad for a "fringe nutbag," eh? (<=The type of "hate mail" and scholarly criticism I receive. :shock:) (NB: I have edited these posts for anonymity and spelling and grammar to some extent, leaving in some internet argot and British spellings.)

Quote:
Krunal V:

acharya, always remember, thr r many worthless people in this world who are blind from knowledge, who cant see purity in pure thoughts, who cant imagine this world to be free from fragments of leashed imagination n lastly, who r paralysed because of thr lack of understanding of human emotions. I am glad that u have always transcended above such ignorant incompetent fools, i am glad that in the midst of all this insanely stupid abyss u have always waved ur freethinking flags sky high.

------

Marko V.: ...I take my hat off to you and thank you for your undying passion to the cause of humanity, sanity, logic and reason!

------

Michael S.: Seeing as how you've been getting some flak lately....some honest praise.

I grew up Pentecostal in Alabama, where I still reside. Granted this wasn't a snake handling, poison drinking church; it matched ALL the other criteria. Early in life I had a fascination with dinosaurs that became an obsession, one the congregation members never had reasonable answers for (luckily public school had made me want "proof" via Science class). My late teens I had left church and became an agnostic. Early twenties brought on atheism, but it wasn't until I ran across your books via "Zeitgeist" that I now had solid evidence for my beliefs...and rational to boot!

So thank you Acharya, a lot of life makes a hell of a lot more sense now.

------

Richard P.: We live in a sick sick society Acharya, just keep your head high in the truth. I appreciate you.

------

John P.: Humanity, for ages, has been growing up. Make no mistake we humans have an extremely difficult time with knowledge. But it must be understood that we humans are doing a fairly good job of overcoming our histories. It is by the likes of people who speak patiently in dialog with others that hope for understanding some basic tools to lift up this time and era as an example of what single humans can do. The combination of wise humans like Acharya and many other people who are presently using this free mode of communication are also setting reachable standards for every one, Ten twenty years down the road. I do hope the community of the world awakens to this potential and begins to use it before the fears of knowledge, of property and controls take over. At some point humanities shrinking world is going to have to commit to some kind of meaningful acceptance of global standards that allow humans to create a world rather than destroy it.

------

Sunny A.: BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO Acharya...Thank you thank you thank you [in response to my "bleeding heart liberals" post in Amil Imani's FB page.]

------
Monday, July 25, 2011

...I will just have to read your books!

I couldn't agree more. The history of myth and religion fascinates me because of the way it ingrains and sways beliefs....

I am already in awe of your education and experience even before reading your work. You clearly have a well structured brain!!!

------

William M.: Thanks, Ms. Acharya, for holding the Flame of Truth in a Dark world. You are my Shero ;-)

----------

Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You have really advanced my thinking and beliefs. Especially about the origins of Christianity (copycat and no real physical Christ).... Again, you are close to being a goddess in my mind. (for your truth, courage and eye-opening information)

------

Erik J.: You are a light in this World. You are not alone. "We got to get ourselves...back to the Garden." We have only just had a temporary set-back. The truth will be known and set us ALL FREE

------

Toni G.: I just want to tell you that I appreciate your posts so much. I regard you as a very special women and I am truly honored to know you. Thank you for what you do.

I love you!

------

Pierre V.: I just finished reading your article "Junk Food and Criminality" and it's so on point. Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated, Acharya. We definitely need more free thinkers like you in this world. Thank you very much!

------

Thomas B.: Hello, thank you for your fascinating works.

------

Josh T.: Thank you for your contributions to the world... Seeing it put together in the Zeitgeist Movie was a real eye opener for me. I have researched further and now I am fully capable to discuss, with references, the origin of religions and the similarities between them all. The closed mindedness and backwards thinking employed by many religions has a profound effect on our society at large and without you who knows how long it would have taken me and many others to connect the dots... You are a mental ninja ! Love -JT.

------

Keith M.: Thank you, for all that you do.

------

Rio V.: Geeze. I just read the whole comment thread you posted here. I have to say, you continue to do an excellent job defending yourself against these personal attacks, Acharya. And, of course, I know you wouldn't bother talking with these people if it weren't for the fact that it's a necessary part of doing the good work that you do. I congratulate you for your incredible patience, taking the time to present polite, reasoned responses - even to rude, hateful, idiotic attacks such as you routinely receive. The world is a better place because of who you are and what you do. Thank you.

------

Patti O.: I'm just so grateful you are in my life, Acharya. The dental portion of this movie hit me hard. Mercury poisoning could explain a great deal of health related challenges I'm still trying to overcome. Thanx!

------

Linda H.: Acharya, I am sorry you have had these horrible attacks. I am so glad you and your family are o.k.. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your courage and fortitude. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for all you do.

------

Farooq A-R: It is true that the present cultures/societies of Judiasm, Christianity and Islam, the so-called 3 monotheistic world-faiths, have mistreated women and continue to do so. But, I would add this, that the Bible and Qur'an do mention and honor women too. We as men of the Abrahamic faiths have forgotten this when we deal with women. And I thank the lovely and extremely gifted and intelligent Acharya for 'teaching' us this valuable lesson. And in Sanskrit, Acharya indeed means a 'teacher.' Who is a better teacher than women--the bringers of life? Women are our immortality as well as our first teachers. THINK OF THE GREAT WOMEN OF THE BIBLE: SARAH, HAGARA, EVE, MARY, etc. Then think about the great women of Islam: Khadijah, Ayesha, Fatima, Mary, etc. If God exists and if He gave us the Bible and the Qur'an--and he admonishes the female--the creature that he made to be our companion in this life, THEN WHO ARE WE AS BELIEVERS IN THE BIBLE AND/OR THE QUR'AN TO MISTREAT WOMEN? ACHARYA, ON THIS ISSUE I AGREE WITH YOU!!

------

[A short but sweet review on Amazon of my book The Gospel According to Acharya S:

Dear Acharya S. Thanks for possessing a logical, intelligent & knowledgeable mind. I have most of your books. They bring sanity into a religiously insane world. I look forward to reading any future books written by you.

------

Date: August 23, 2011

Hi Acharya.... Love your books and have a signed copy of your earlier publication ..the greatest story.......great info for a former seminary student....opened my eyes. Thanks.

------

Wayne B.: you are such a beautiful woman and so wise. I hope that I can meet you face to face one of these days....

------

Patti O.: Great, just made my order [of the DVD "Great Minds of Our Time"]. I'm sure there will be segments I can share with my students in social studies. People have to learn the truth. Many thanks:)

------

Michael W.: ...back in 2009 I left a review for Christ Conspiracy and also one for "Suns of God" and the "Gospel According to You"... just placed an order for the DVD also... you are making a difference and I hope you know that... sometimes it's hard to see because along with the support free thinkers are vilified (a lot) endlessly... which always amazes me because these "compassionate" "Christ-like" folks haven't a clue what they are talking about most of the time and "righteously indignant" even with their lack of knowledge and superstitions... ignorance is bliss? I never subscribed to it but that's me :-)

------

Jesse F.: ...I just want you to know I think you are helping advance humanity and I thank you for that. I adore you for your work and the way you present it. I have listened to you over and over again on the Mark Mythos show and I am not sure where else. Thanks!

------

Krunal V.: Acharya, Could you please enlighten me, how u manage to keep ur ideas free n unique? I mean, ur views are never biased, how do u manage this purity? Such a great person u r! Please teach us to be like u!

------

jfd889 James D.: If you are interested in the history of religion, you need to follow @AcharyaS - every day she posts stuff that blows my mind.

Mark S.: Acharya You are simply amazing - the work that you represent, all you have done for people, your intellect, and yet your humble enough to speak to individual needs as well, it's awe inspiring !! I loaned out the paperback book "the gospel according to Acharya S" cuz i was so influenced by it, i thought others should have the same experience, and it's been a while now, and it don't think i'm ever going to get it back, lol -- im going to purchase "Jesus as the sun throughout history" next, looking forward to it-- thanks again-- One love

------

TO: Acharya S
DATE: September 18, 2011

...I think you are, at least, one of the greatest writers of all time. I really like your style. Keep up the good work. Your books serve as reference books. I love to learn...the Greeks had a word for that, no?

------

Patti O.: I can't wait to show parts of the dvd Great Minds of Our Time to my grade 9 students. Just last Thursday one of them argued with me that the bible is true. Holy Cow, I hope he can handle to truth because it makes absolute sense when put into context. I'm finally getting to the Section on Buddhism in Suns of God and wow! blow my mind - even Gautama Buddha is a myth. How is it that I'm supposed to teach these religions in social studies as though it's historical? Now I can be more accurate. My class was shocked when I told them that God speaking to Moses and Jesus and Mohammad is mythology. Thanks again, Acharya.

------

Paola H.: I just watched "Great Minds Of Our Times," absolutely brilliant! You certainly are one of them!

------

Kevin C.: I really appreciate so much what you do, Ms Acharya...

------

Karl H.: These Abrahamic fictions are at the root of every war and conflict in the modern world. They are, and always have been, at war with each other, fighting over materialism. And, they are dragging the entire human race down the drain with them... Thank you, Acharya, for having the courage and integrity to bring these atrocities to light!

------

jerry g.: my hero Acharya S is my heroess - she has set me free from the horrible chains of my religion - ya - all religions - thank you Acharya S, I LOVE YOU FROM AFAR!

------

Nick C.: i just wanna say all of ur writings have seriously made me more than happy! the older i became the less faith i had in the bible and our so called "God". i believe religion is the root of all evil. the sad part is when you were speaking of going against the belief of god on television it totally defeats the purpose of freedom of speech. if i had the opportunity to be on tv id certainly quote and read the things i've read on here because its logical, its factual, and i'm not scratching my head asking questions when i was considered catholic. i've been telling all my friends for years that all it is is a guideline as too how you live ur life through fear of hell. then they tell u when u die u go to heaven so that ur not afraid of death like please make up ur minds -_-. so i just wanted to say thank you very much! id say god bless but its a load of bs lol

------

Krunal V.: Acharya Sanning, u r amazing! I soo soo soo wish to be as clear headed and as unbiased as u r!

------

RE: Hello :-)
DATE: October 6, 2011

Hi, Acharya S,

I appreciate so much the work you are doing and have enjoyed reading your books immensely. Mine is a very long story, much too long to relate here. Suffice it to say that the "God" journey has been a very long, difficult and bitter road for me, but I now feel that I have emerged from this struggle a better person, with a clearer vision of life and true meaning. Like you, I share in your vision for a better world, a world without the horror that religion has created, and one where we can truly celebrate the wonder of the universe and each other in a fresh, new way.

Thanks a million,
David C.

------

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Acharya:

I have enjoyed, shared your life changing work and sites with so many. I appreciate you, your work, your INTEGRITY… more than my limited vocabulary can ever express.

I am sincere. Not just flowery words. I reallyyyy appreciate you.

I put you on a pedestal with anyone in history who devoted themselves and life to bring truth, clarity, integrity back into focus. Back into us.

Do you ever do presentations? Seminars or the such. Have not seen them if offered. I would certainly come to see you IF possible.

For every life you have touched. Literally, metaphysically and energetically. I thank you, Acharya, deeply… from ALL of us. Past, now and future. We are indebted to you….more than I am certain… anyone has been able to express. Some things… human vocabularies and consciousness… not yet developed enough

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!! Namaste….

------

RE: Your work as a televsion series in the future?

First off, I love your work. I've been reading your books as often as I can. I have been studying the "bible" for the last 13 years. I am an ex-christian. As a result of reading the disgusting collection of books, I have become an agnostic/atheist. Therefore, I began studying ancient religions. WOW...to my surprise, I was amazed at what I learned. That's where I was introduced to your excellent study/work. You have put so much time and effort into it and it has done wonders for those who are looking for answers, real answers.

I've been hoping that your work would end up as a television series someday, maybe? Most people never have the opportunity to learn about the misinformation about religion, due to conservative monies keeping it off television. Do you see yourself or your work as a educational program in the future? I hope you don't mind me asking. I would just love to see people with an opportunity to learn the real truth for a change and the religious figures not being able to stop it from being put out there for ALL to see, other than the internet.

A lot of people do not have access to the internet or are not looking for any answers because they don't know anything different than what they've been taught. Yes, the internet is worldwide and the real truth is spreading like a wild fire, but I just someday hope for those who are uninformed to be watching t.v and come across this explosive, life changing information.

If it is not your plan to do this, I totally understand and respect your choice. I do however, want to thank you, for the work you've done. IT has changed a lot of peoples lives and will continue to do so. :-)

[Thanks! Re a TV series, from your fingertips to the MSM's eyes! I would be very open to such a thing - in fact, I've previously spoken with producers, including one who had worked with SONY, but they appear too frightened of my material.]

------

Brent B.: Thank you so very much for your great work. It's very inspirational and guiding. Let me know if I can be of service. Wishing you continued success.

------

DATE: October 17, 2011

Dearest Acharya:

I don't know if (or how) you get a chance to read all the e-notes & blogs that must come flying your way, but as a long time fan / student of yours, I have been wanting to thank you for all the amazing work you have done in bringing so much of this fascinating mythicist material to light.

My thankful expression falls somewhere between a reverent bow, and an extremely loud & boisterous
Homer Simpson-style "Woohoooo !!" for all you do. I continue to try to share your books & interviews with as many thinking people as possible, difficult though they sometimes are to locate !

Of your various books on my shelf, I find myself returning often to your "Gospel According to A.S."
especially the "What is God?" and "Celebration of Life" chapters. And I love the way most chapters end on a thoughtful & positive note, expressing hope that humanity can indeed eventually come to it's senses....

AND, I'm extremely pleased with your "Scott Burdick DVD," which I recently bought. As a musician & audiovisual tech, there are some spots where I wish he hadn't cut your voice track off so abruptly, but overall, it's a great presentation of much of your information & research. So cool to see you discussing all this material in detail, and basically non-scripted or prompted ... it's almost like you know this stuff : )

The recently released YouTube "John-Anubis clip" is a perfect sample for me to share with folks, and I'm thinking that the DVDs would make awesome Christmas presents ! (especially for the family & friends who send those freekin' "reason for the season" cards )

...Thanx again for so much - and I look forward to many more interviews & FreethoughtNation articles etc.

------

TO: AS
DATE: October 19, 2011

Acharya, I have purchased and read every book and article you have written...to my knowledge. I am a FORMER pastor in the Lutheran Church and am grateful to have discovered your excellent research and shared knowledge. It is affirming to find scholarship that agrees with a "gut-feeling" I've had for many years regarding Christianity in particular and all religions in general.

------

Adam N.: Thanks for all you do

------

DATE: October 22, 2011

...HOLY SMOKES! I just watched your Great Minds DVD last night and thought it was FANTASTIC! THAT is the movie that should be promoted for a film festival. Oh well maybe next year ;^)

As always, keep up the good work!

P.S. I did not unsubscribe. Do not remove me This is the best website ever!!!!

------

Re: Hate Mail
DATE: October 25, 2011

I really GET the courage and commitment that you have to finding as much truth as you can. You are far closer to "GOD" than any of these hypnotised sheep who are too afraid to think for themselves.Your very presence makes the world a better place." You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Your work is helping to bring about what some day could well turn out to be millions of people set free. I've never met you but I LOVE YOU. If we survive death and you are to meet "GOD" he will look upon you as an EQUAL. He would also know that you could send HIM to hell as much as him sending you and the two of you would have a good laugh over it!!!!!!!!

------

Jonathan F.: I watched the trailer [of "God in the Box"]. But I voted because of you. I have seldom seen a braver or more noble human being in this age. On a lighter note, I am waiting for Jon Stewart to discover you! And Colbert, too.... best wishes....

------
DATE: October 26, 2011

I can't get enough of this!!!! Finally I feel like I'm ok and I knew the ANSWERS all along, by listening to my own intuition. THANK YOU! Now, how do I keep this off of my facebook page? LOL... If I didn't, I would have no "friends" on there.

------

DATE: October 27, 2011

Her book is fabulous, it also helped me out a ton in my person life. ...

------

RE: Polycarp
DATE: October 28, 2011

...You've been very helpful to me in my search to understand and make sense of life on the other side of religious tyranny. It seems that I've just stumbled up on just the right people at just the right time- Joseph Campbell, among others. I was once a very astute student of the bible and respected leader in church. That was many years ago. My story is much too long and exhausting (even for me) to relate here, but suffice it to say that I've never been happier. The only downside is that most of my friends were Christians, and I just can't relate to them anymore. I find myself very much alone these days. I live in the heart of the Bible belt.

I've always loved to read scholarly works, such as yours. I can't help but think of how much I'd like to "pick your brain." I have so many questions.

Funny, but I find myself a much more spiritual person than I ever was when I was a "dedicated Christian." I've since come to see the so called love and dedication that comes from most fundamentalist religion as being what I like to call spiritual Stockholm syndrome, for no true love can be offered under threat of damnation. None of us would ever choose relationships in this life based on the same premise that we do with "God."

Thank you so very much.

David C.

------

Jack A. K.: An "earth angel sent from above" - with a unique intellect, style and class. Unfortunately, for all you would be bridegrooms, heavy breathers, and mere mortals - you can't marry a woman like "Acharya" - she has to marry you. She is a master-of-the-universe and a living miracle - precisely because her body, heart and mind - are free. Better she should work her magic... Fantastic photos!
Cheers, Jack

------

[Comments received after a status post on my FB page pointing out the pattern vis-a-vis my work: To wit, if someone else says pretty much the same things I am - even quoting me, without attributing the source - the material is often given the thumbs up and enthusiastically endorsed. However, if it comes from me directly - the exact same information - out come the insults, disparagement and ridicule. I have an idea as to the real issue here, which does not lie with my scholarship.]

Don M.: you are a beautiful woman...which is why the patriarchy of religious mumbo-jumbo is so frightened by you and disparaging of you...you are a threat, you are a temptation, you are a fantasy...you are woman!! Sure, I wanna marry you, but until then I got your back! Lots of us do.

Don M.: Atheists are also threatened by you, for the same reason...beautiful, intelligent, articulate, and right. You are pressing up against academic rigidity, which is the chief dynamic of academia! And, they are probably jealous of your success...very few of those atheists are making a place for themselves, but you are. But, I do think it is a woman thing most of all...that buttscrew lawyer who did not attribute or apologize is the perfect example...he would have kissed the ass of a man. Rise up, o Woman! For truly you rule the world.

------

Georg E.: Acharya S/D.M. Murdock: You are amazing indeed. Love your books. 73 from Japan

------

Mitchell J G.: New age music is my favorite, but it won't replace your informative posts which help to make the world a better place to live in together...

------

Alfred P. V.: Acharya, You are a light a beacon in this world of superstition. You are sorely needed as a guidepost to the young minds before they fall victim to the imposed Religions of Fear, touted as the word of god. This alone is an insult to every persons gift of reason.

------

DATE: November 5, 2011

Dear Acharya:

Thanks to your pioneering work, I recently wrote an article...where you are cited as a leading authority in solving one of the greatest mysteries in the history of the human race. I hope this article will be of some service to you as you lead the fight to liberate the human race from the lies that have enslaved all Mankind for the past 5,000+ years. Keep up the great work, and don’t let the liars and turkeys get you down.

Best wishes for your good health, continued success, and personal happiness,

------

Caroline C.: Thank you for taking this mantle on. . .you are a true blessing for women all over!

------

Obadiah R.R.: LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

------

Virnun S.: Reading ur "Purple Bible"! I wish I could meet u and give u a BIIIIIIG hug and kiss! Its liberating and disheartening at the same time!

------

Andy H.: I spent 18 years of my adult life (age 23-41) as an earnest christian. With the help of Neuro-Linguist Programming (hypnosis) I was able to neutralize the fears that paralyzed my mind. After praying, I left Christianity in search of answers. At first I went to the local library and read many books, but they all had the same recycled information. Six months later I found an article online by you, Acharya. Wow, finally new and useful FACTS!!! I ordered The Christ Conspiracy and loved it! I'll never go back to religion, but I will continue my spiritual evolution. Thank you so much! Peace & Love

------

Linda H.: Poor girl. It reminds me of the inquisition. Humans are the cruelest species on our planet. We have to evolve sooner or later right? Acharya, thanks for being the voice of those who won't be heard otherwise. You are making a difference. Awareness opens the door to possibility. By championing the search for truth, broadcasting injustice, and giving all of us a chance to grow you become a guiding force. In our hearts and minds. Hope springs eternal

------

June R.: I read this book 15 years ago, when the only thing that bound me to my faith was a single unraveled thread. I have never looked back and conversely have never felt so free. It is my belief that to believe in and live your life by the Bible, is nothing short of intellectual suicide.

------

Joseph H C.: I absolutely love Acharya S. She is brilliant and relentless. Her tenacity and scholarship currently has no rival.

------

Chris A. M.: working my way through Sitchen's body of work, going back and forth with your books. I feel a great weight lifted. Thank You, Sincerely, for your passion and persistance. it means so much to so many. and that side of the story is growing every moment. peace and love

------

Patrick T.: Yes thanks, Acharya, You are beyond the ordinary realm of leaders on this path to our, the planets enlightenment. I am truly grateful?

------

Re: Giving thanks to unsung heroes
DATE: November 23, 2011

Acharya,

We are thankful for people like YOU, Dawkins, Hitchens, et.el., who are out there spreading the freedom of mind and the truth. You have done my mind enormous good in finally freeing me from self incrimination and doubt. I had always wondered why I could not believe in the religion that I was being force fed. Now I know! :D

------

Ian E.: Am still coming to terms. Do u know how big you are? U were at zeitgeist. U changed my life. U are a big part of what i know right now. Am in Kenya receiving this ridicules and hate because of telling this closed minds the truth. But i just appreciate my eye opener is reading this. Just had to get that out my chest. You the best. Beautiful and very clever.

------

matrixmadness @AcharyaS you're welcome. I adore your work. Peace!

------

Ian E.: ...I know this is a very powerful image you have, it can be revealed by all the people i have shown, spoken to, and they are also helping others. This will be a very powerful message to people here in Kenya. And you deserve a lot of credit for this. It has touched so many people and they have broken the chains of this thing called religion. You will be praised now and generations to come because they will have better education and understanding. Am just happy that someone as simple like me can be an ambassador of your message. The truth. I am appreciating every moment. I will try and link up with your contact. Thank you. ;)

------

Anina V.S.: Hi :) Thanks for the add. I am, of course, a huge admirer of your work - it simply has changed my whole life.. I look forward to many more books. xx A

------

Nicole Y.: ...I love your stuff!

------

Rosabel T.H.: Acharya, I admire and respect you for your courage. The world needs a legion of women as Acharya.

------

Dustin B.: Acharya is AMAZING! This woman never ceases to amaze me with her writings and research. Keep it up!

------

mike d.: Your religion should be the religion of our planet! I have moved from liberal Lutheran to atheist and adopted exactly Dr. Murdock's religion. Thank you for your research, articulation, and truthful books that have freed me from the mythologies that held me in captivity.

[Thank you for your kind regards. It should be noted that I do not have a doctorate, but I appreciate the vote of confidence in my scholarship.]

------

Re: Christmas and the ancient winter festivals of light around the world
DATE: December 19, 2011

Hello Acharya,

First of all, you have the coolest name ever. Secondly, fantastic little article explaining the real meaning of this time of the year. Thirdly, I have to tell you, I love you, I love your work, you are amazing. You are a breath of fresh air in this insanely, irrational, Fundamentalist Christian, and the like, filled world. I haven't known about you or your writings, unfortunately, for that long, I learnt about you through the amazing work of Peter Joseph and The Zeitgeist Movement; and I am incredibly happy that I've been introduced to you and your work. I have recently purchased two of your books, The Christ Conspiracy and Suns of God, can't wait to read them! Anyway, thank you so much for your contributions and for sharing your vast knowledge and educating all of the people that are lucky enough to know who you are. Have a Happy Solstice!

------

[The following is in response to my happy solstice wishes on Facebook, in which I said: "Happy Solstice! May the benevolent SUN of God(dess) shine upon you, bringing you light, heat, life and golden goodness! :)"]

Michael F.: And the same to you, Acharya. You are my heroine. I vote you to be the new goddess of the universe, though I doubt you will accept the nomination.

------

Misty d.: Thanking the stars for you and thanking my friend for leading me here :)

------

Scott S.: Critics have ruined many artists, writers and other creatives. Whole societies have missed the most important works. The author of "Moby Dick" went unnoticed and never really recovered to write again after the perceived failure of this master work. I for one am grateful for having discovered your work and count you as one of the most important sources of my search for answers. I do know how you feel when your hard work and insights get brushed off.

------

Ed U.: I give the calendar five stars myself. It's unique and beautifully presented.

Please don't let the negative reviews discourage you. They are inevitable, and anyone who seeks to accomplish anything worthwhile will get them. Just keep following your inner compass. And occasionally a negative review will lead you to a significant improvement.

------

Michael H.: I have mine [calendar] hanging on the kitchen wall. It's excellent..well done, beautiful pictures, and a ton of great info! It would be sad for you to discontinue such amazing work.

------

Jonathan F.: Ah, A., you are like a breeze of fresh air that never stops blowing...

------

DATE: January 4, 2012

Dear Acharya, I have followed your quest for years now. I also own most of your books. You are a true light in the darkness. Please know that you are greatly appreciated and admired. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you one day. Whether you are aware of it or not, you are very much a sort of hero to many of us, "The voice of one crying in the wilderness."

-----

Krunal V.: Acharya , in my humble opinion, i believe people who know nothing about freedom of speech are now running this censorship session. Please don't ever ever get demoralized by such lunatic regimes. For we know, how much your efforts matter in motivating people around you to seek for the truth. You have enlightened many people with your words. Perhaps, just like all great people, some short sighted mortals don't understand the genuine cause behind this work of yours. You rule.

------

Marnie S.: You can send them to me. I enjoy reading all of them. I spend most of my time reading articles about religion. Knowledge is power. I spoke with you a couple of months ago on MySpace about how much we appreciate all of the hard work you have done to educate those who never have the chance to learn about Mythology/Astrotheology because of conservative monies fighting to keep it off the t.v. programs and schools, just out of public period. If it wasn't for you, so many people wouldn't know what's really going on and has been going on thousands of years. Unfortunately we can't get the news to everyone like we want to, but just think of all the people you have educated... you've done so much...someday it will pay off. Your name and your hard work will always be out there now for all to see, for generations to come even. You're doing a great job.

------

Nick C.: U touch my life?

------

[Comments that follow were in response to my post on FB, which received 150 "likes": Question of the day someone asked me: "Do you fear God?" That's like asking me if I fear gravity or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Define "God!" I don't believe in a giant, anthropomorphized, scary and vindictive male "God" who is separate and apart from creation. By definition, "God" is omnipresent; hence, if the word has any meaning at all, it depicts the entire cosmos as divine. So, do I fear the cosmos? Sure, now and again. It's a big place - I wouldn't want to paint it. A better question would be: "Do you fear God's fanatical followers?"]

Barb I.: think i read that somewhere once... o yeah! i remember now... it was in a book written by an amazing woman - Acharya S!!

------

Donald B.: Those believers are so confused and f*cked-up, that’s incredible, they say that one must "fear" "GOD" "Fear God and keep his commandments" (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Then they say that "GOD" is love, but then in 1 John 4:18, it says that: "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear."
So fear and love don’t go together, how come then that if "GOD" is love, why should one fear "HIM" or whatever it is?

------

Donald B.: Anyways, the "ALL POWERFUL GOD" is not that powerful and omnipotent as they want us to believe . A small army would easily defeat "HIM" anyways. Just read Judges 1:19 and "judge for yourself The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had iron chariots."=:o)

------

swami_b.: ...The devastatingly intelligent, devastatingly soulful and devastatingly beautiful Acharya S summarizes it succinctly that "racial" differences are a result of microevolution but biochemically insignificant....

But, going back to the topic of discussion, while I don't believe in God or religion I am totally enthralled by Acharya's description of the mother Goddess in India.

I am also in awe of her depth, her knowledge of world religions. Of course, Michael Wood's PBS special does cover a lot about India but Acharya does a better job in her books.

------

RE: In God We Trust - Documentary
DATE: January 16, 2012

thank U Acharya. I Love U .

------

Re: In God We Trust - Documentary
DATE: January 17, 2012

I probably missed the info, but is this documentary available or will be as a DVD? Thanks for everything you have done for me, you have set me free from fear!

[Ken refers to the "In God We Trust" documentary - one would need to contact the producer, Scott Burdick, for more information, but he's got a link to the DVD sales site.]

------

Joni L.: I absolutely adore you and all the hard work you put into everything you do. You research with the best and it shows. You are a true voice of reason in an utterly chaotic misinformed world!

------

Bryan W.: Thanks for writing Christ in Egypt, Acharya. This must have been an enormous task. Your expertise on this subject is beyond reproach. The religious zealots that are your critics must have never read this book.

------

Anna M.: My parents' pastor [has] a 500 member Christian church. I was the church secretary. They found my Acharya S Christ Conspiracy, and Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, accused me of worshiping the devil and fired me as the church secretary. I lost my house, my two kids and my car and became homeless for 9 months. My kids stayed at my parents but I was not welcomed. While homeless I applied for my military benefits and now I receive 34 hundred dollars a month so it all worked out. I now live on the golf course w/ my two kids (16 & 13) and I own my Rover. I am awake as are my children.

------

Anon: I...am 47 years old and just want to thank you for "waking me up." I was raised my entire life as the son of a southern Baptist preacher, and knew from an early age that something to this story just didn't "add" up! I felt as early as 6 years old that something about this just wasn't right. I found you on the net about 2 weeks ago and have read everything I can find you have written (just ordered 4 of your books). Thank You, Acharya S, for your interest in this subject and your passion! At 47, I feel like i finally have some sort of explanation for my 'brainwashing.'"

------

Rosabel T.H.: Acharya S, your intellectual work has transcended many borders. You have provided many people the intellectual tools for their own liberation. Thanks, Acharya S.

------

Date: Thu Feb 2, 2012 7:43 pm
Subject: Horrible story about an American Christian cult

A story like that has got to refresh your resolve to fight the good fight against the christian mind control scams. It reminds me why I stick my neck out and speak against the church to believers in my workplace who are so hard to deprogram. And it reminds me that you are a hero.

------

Katyayan S.: Acharya S, you're my hero

------

Hans S.: I read both books The Christ Conspiracy and Suns of God. They were very well written, informative and very well researched. Both books are eye openers and also confirmed my views about religious organizations. I think that you are an amazing individual. It is my privilege to know you. And I really hope to meet you in person one day. Thank You! Stay well my friend. :)

------

Jon N.: Besides not ever having had killed millions of people for not acknowledging and praising her existence, not promoting sexism and slavery but instead speaking against it, how many other reasons can you think of to say that Acharya S. has surpassed the "purity" of the biblical god? Anyhow, the Skeptics can say what they want, but the truth is clear, Acharya is a definite contribution to society!

------

Liz S.: Your one of my favorite writers of all time thank you so much for all the hard work that you do:) I love your books a lot.

------

From libo:

Hello the respected Dr. D.M.MURDOCK:

I would be very happy if you are not feel embarrassed to see that I am a Chinese. Most people of my hometown know very little about you Westerners because the place is a rural one, near the border of Russia. But there are some things really related to your culture. There are at least one church or meetinghouse in every town. I went to the church in wood farm DongFangHong about three to five times a year. There was a priest I was familiar with, she had once been in a divinity school in Nan Jing, Jiang Su province.

My brother gave me a Bible about ten years before, but he ended with not believing it any more, I guess. I inherited his belief and went to church every year, but I was not so fanatical like the others did. I was puzzled at why the Bible had so many historical vestiges that were not fit to accommodate to the time now. There was also a very big church in HuLin which was build by a Korean - I don’t like it because it was vacant most of the time, the waste of the coal made the air very bad. And the severe environment problems made me doubt when the people ‘s anarchic state could be stopped.

I am very thankful for your book Who is Jesus? I recently read, it is a good book as [far] as I can see. If you are interested in the survey about the northeast China, I would like to offer you the photos, the real status of the religion development of my home town. I like my hometown, [and] I would be thankful to your guide to the life of my people.

[Thank you for the sweet message - I would love to have my books translated into various Chinese languages and to help out with the people in your hometown.]

------

Bryan W.: I had the same thoughts about "If the Greek religion is mythology, why isn't Christianity mythology" when I was attending Christian high school. I was scared back into belief but, thanks to your work, I am no longer afraid. You made a huge impact on my life. Thanks. :)

------

Keith M.: "Infidelophobia" - lol Not funny. But you are resolute in the plight of ignorance, Acharya. You are an inspiration.

------

DATE: February 16, 2012

Hi Acharya,

I just signed up to your distribution list.

Have been a fan for years.

Am absolutely enthralled with your work and above all your approach.

From interviews and various videos my impression of you is that you have the unique attributes of brilliance and beauty and above all you really keep it real. You strike me as so down to earth and void of the trappings of fame and striking intelligence.

My daughter now 10 took a real interest in Greek mythology (to my utter delight) and I have slowly begun to introduce the work you do in hopes that you will one day be a mentor and one she admires and aspires to.

So thank you for that.

I look forward to receiving your letters.

Keep up the great work and thank you so much for doing so.

Kevin

PS
Please put me on what I imagine is a long list of people willing to drop everything and make it their
ultimate purpose in life to make you that happiest woman on earth.

lol
:)
Cheers

------

Alan S.: Hi Acharya,

Short note to tell you how much I enjoyed your interview on Red Ice Radio. I already have purchased several of your books and find them absolutely insightful. Thank you again for all your hard work and insight. They have helped me try to sort out this beautiful world of ours.

------

Re: Please confirm your subscription to the TBK mailing list!
DATE: February 16, 2012

Acharya,

Please note the message I received to allow me to subscribe to your newsletter. I hope this info helps solve the issues, if any, you seem to be having with the sign-up of new newsletter subscribers.
I heard your Red Ice Radio interview and can only say THANK-YOU for the clarity, expertise, professionalism and good old common sense you bring to the table.

------

Tim wrote: "I log on to Facebook pretty much everyday and I have to say that the items posted by Acharya Sanning are always amongst the most interesting. Thanks."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 am 
Site Admin

I've been sitting on these since March! Because there are so many, and editing is time consuming, I have edited them minimally.

As I always say, here is why I do what I do. (It sure ain't the money, despite the slander and calumny to the opposite.) My life is enriched by increasing the happiness of others.

Quote:
David K: D.M. Murdock is a genius. Her scholarship on this subject is impeccable and has conducted the most thorough research I've ever read.

-----------

RE: Enjoyable, Enlightening, Enriching
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hi Acharya,

In the eighties I spent five minutes at least thinking about writing an expose of the pagan roots of the xtian religion. I guess I had read too much (is it possible?) Robert Graves, Barbara Walker, listened to too much Jordan Maxwell.

I'm so glad that I didn't write on the subject, since whatever I might have come up with really would have been embarrassingly like holding a candle to the Sun compared with your work. I've read 'the Greatest story ever Sold' and 'Suns of God' - and despite a continual background sense of 'I think I somehow knew this' as I read, I was blown away by the beauty of your writing, the lucidity of your explication, the breathtaking 'rightness' of your central proposition and the exhaustive and exquisite research obvious in your quotes and examples. It was joyous.

The greatest accolade to your work, however has to be the stunning cognitive dissonance generated within the many devoted adherents of one religion or another to whom I have suggested they might read you. Often their response, after having read one of your books, was akin to them having been hit by an errant one of Jove's thunderbolts.

I don't know if anyone has ever thanked you enough for your efforts, I'll just add my thanks to theirs and hope it all accumulates to mean something of profound comfort to you, especially in the face of so many wailing detractors and cringing nay-sayers who hold you to the extremest constraints of evidentiary truth, while simultaneously holding their own essential heartfelt commitment, with no such evidentiary principles in view.

So thank you, please keep doing what you are doing.

Cheers,

Marc Power, Journalist and Broadcaster
powermarc@gmx.com
Onetribe, the UK's Occult and Esoteric talkshow
http://paganradio.uk

-----------

[Re my "Origins of Christianity" article]

David K: This is so well written and logical, it should be mandatory reading in schools.

-----------

Don M:

You have changed my life. Seriously! Your writings have literally blown chains off my thinking. I have a M.Div. from Emory University, and thought I knew stuff. Damn....

I'm writing to you because you have been an important part of my life, and I believe this is something you will want to know.

In 2004, after over a quarter-century (25 years!!) of serving in the ministry, I left the ministry. I was exhausted, discouraged, confused, angry…and directionless. I had no idea what I believed, what I should do as a vocation, who I was…it was, to say the least, a very difficult season of life. It took me several years to “heal” – fortunately, I was able to find work with a reputable organization (Habitat for Humanity), and my family (primarily due to the incredible strength of my wife, Pam) survived my personal collapse, and all are happy and well.

Over the years, through a variety of ways and down a variety of paths, all of it hard work…things came together for me. Several years of counseling, self-evaluation, study and consulting with others helped me to “rediscover” a path of service that I thought I had lost.

The reality is…I have always felt a desire to help others, to be a source of encouragement and insight, and to be a resource for empowerment and direction. That purpose motivated my ministry, and continues to motivate me today....

Over the years, I have seen people going through struggles and areas of growth in which they need support, guidance, encouragement and accountability. They face job loss, death, family crisis, transition. They are artists, creators or entrepreneurs who face “creative blocks”, frustration, confusion about their craft. They are first-time parents who feel overwhelmed at raising a new child, and don’t have a strong support system. They are professionals who feel unsatisfied in their career path, or have been victims of “downsizing”, “outsourcing”, or a bad economy.

I have always been motivated to help people, and now the need seems to be greater than ever...

[Note from Acharya: Don is not the first nor the last minister, priest, preacher, pastor or rabbi I've heard from. There are many "people of the cloth" who have studied my works, and not a few become secular. I encourage Don to continue his "ministry," as we most assuredly need people who are able to provide wisdom, advice, solace and succor. There are those who are naturally inclined towards such care, and I wholeheartedly encourage them to do so. The ministerial vocation does not need to be destroyed, simply mutated to reflect the best and most truthful of all the world's religious and mythological traditions. As we know, secular organizations have also been created in order to provide community.]

-----------

Craig S.: You will probably never get this message, but i'm throwing it out there nonetheless. Besides the fact that i think your beyond magnetically intelligent... I also think your smile is quite simply a ray of sunshine through the grey clouds of mediocrity...

Grace T: I have contempt for your detractors. You have dedicated your life to scholarship. They can eat shit and die. Just how professional do they think ad hominem attacks against you are? Mentally imbalanced, but truly malicious, sigh.

-----------

I'm still so surprised
Friday, April 6, 2012

I am so saddened that people are so generally unaware of the truth. I have watched zeitgeist over and over and still cry every fucking time. I sent anyone, that i thought could appreciate it, on my facebook friend list a link to the Vimeo link with the PDF download link to the companion guide. I said "Happy Easter". You have done something so important for humanity, I hope you continue to appreciate your importance as a historically influential individual. Not to blow up your head or anything : )

-----------

RE: The meaning of Easter
DATE: Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wonderful article. Thank you! I can embrace this kind of Easter, knowing how ancient the roots are and how the recognition of these things can be understood by all. This is an ideology I can embrace and that makes sense. Fascinating! Thanks again!

David

-----------

Luciano N dS: ...I dare say Acharya S is the greatest expert on the subject today. The reason being that she speaks so many languages herself. When I first saw Acharya S in action, this woman left me speechless. I had been visiting a website from a guy called David Deley. And it was probably there where I found some names for reference on the Solar Myth and all. I visited a website called bblc.tv (broadband learning channel) and I saw a long video in which Acharya S sheds pure light on the whole matter. After that (it's been many years), I now see there are many people speaking about it.

-----------

[from me on FB]

I've got a cold and was having one of those "Life Stinks" moments, when this email came along to cheer me up! :):

"Dear Acharya, Just to let you know. I constantly praise you and your work to those I meet. You are my blessed angel. It is far better to praise and adore a real person. Thank you so much. I miss you on FB but I can't deal with that intensity of social media, plus everybody I know loves their lord and savior Jesus; FB isn't much fun for me. May you find your day to be enlightening and full of great things. I can't fully express to you how much my life has improved since reading your works. I send this to you with mucho love and light." Matthew

Barb I: You are the BEST, Acharya. Simply THEE BEST!!! Praise, honor, and glory be to you for giving sight to the blind. I'd better be careful bc this is how religious cults get started! Wait a minute - you weren't born of a virgin, were you? And that's right - I bet there is a birth certificate somewhere that PROVES your existence! LOVE you, ACHARYA!

Nancy T: I agree with Matthew - we all love you.

-----------

Greetings from Maurice!
TO: AS
DATE: April 13, 2012

Dear Acharya,

My name is Maurice.... I am a speaker, self-published author, and teacher who owns a copy of Christ Conspiracy and Suns of God. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am so honored to live in a time where your work and ideas are being presented in a way that many people can understand and share with others without being burned at stake!

Recently, I have been sharing with friends and family your work and letting more and more people the importance of your work and the idea of astrotheology. I grew up in Baptist church in Atlanta, Georgia, introduced to Buddhism and other philosophies around the age of 12, graduated in the top of my high school class, and attended Emory University on a full tuition scholarship Ford Foundation and was kicked out of teaching program and then embarked on journey by traveling 2,000 miles away from ATL to Santa Fe, New Mexico (where I live now)>>Along the way, I came across your name, and your books, which I have cherished for years.

Well, I just want you to know how much I appreciate your work, and love what you have given the world. Your work continues to be a source of inspiration and understanding in a world of deception and manipulation. Thank you, thank you, again, again, thousand times over, and over!!

To truth and well-being, and have a magnificent day!! :)

Maurice

-----------

Brad R: I'm sitting here watching the Discovery Channel the "Jesus Conspiracies" the premiere. I thought for sure they might discuss the controversy. Come to find out, they only promote JC as reality. I still can't believe so called scholars on for the Discovery Channel haven't read your work or other's that have investigated the history of Christianity! Thanks, AS, for helping me become free! Free of fear, free of contradictions, free of belief. You dear are the modern Gnostic whose salvation is held in the discovery and experience of truth!

Amil Imani: Acharya is one of the most decent human beings I have come to know. She is also one of the most knowledgeable, erudite and passionate individuals I have come across in my life. Please keep up your great work, my friend.

-----------

DS: Acharya, thanks so much for your kind words about me. A lot of people don't "get" my dry wit and humor. FYI, between you and me, I bought my first, of many, Egyptian Book of the Dead books at the Bodhi Tree in L.A. I'm sure our paths have crossed before the invention of the internet. And now you are the most stimulating and satisfying source in my life...you know I've got your back, my friend.

-----------

KRP: About 3 months ago I would have never believed any of this....but I don't even have to "believe" it ....you have done great research! I'm free! Thank you! But now I'm surrounded by everyone who still believes...now that's difficult!!! People now just try to shame me back into belief and then say they will pray for my soul... ;/

-----------

Re: Does early Church father Justin Martyr quote the gospels?
DATE: April 24, 2012 8:41 PM

You absolutely, fully ROCK, Acharya. You're a real treasure to humankind-no bull&#!t! We've all really needed a champion like yourself, and other brave scholars like yourself for a long, long, long, long, long time! Keep fighting the Good Fight. We, your loyal students, and fellow students are totally in your debt! You're a real Goddess send! LOL!

Peace, and Love, Brave Champion!

RL

-----------

RE: Justin Martyr
TO: Acharys S D.M. Murdock
DATE: April 27, 2012

Hi Acharya,

Thank you for your latest mail concerning Justin Martyr. I was finally able to bring it on screen. I very much enjoyed your comments and regret that you were forced to cross swords, or rather words, with Bart Ehrman. I have all of your books in my library and most of Ehrmans’. I do admire him for his obviously very scholarly work. Just as I, sometimes he trips up, as he did with your remarks. His assistant, most likely a graduate student, did some sloppy work here, and Ehrman along with him decided that you are just an amateur researcher.

How wrong they are! I am very grateful to you for religiously quoting your sources, so there is no doubt in my mind that you are 100% correct. I have some of your resources in my own library, and never found you to err. Do keep up the good work of which I am a great admirer. I look forward to further writings from your pen, as I do to those from Bart Ehrman’s, who, no doubt, has learned from this experience, and hopefully has something to say about it to his assistant.

-----------

Selma N: Your work is not only well-researched and factual, but also cuts through superstition to enlighten the entire process of myth-making on which all religion is based. Those who consider you a 'crank' are intellectually dishonest and too lazy to investigate for themselves. You inspire and enlighten many, heed not the dull critic.

-----------

Michael F: "All truth passes through three stages; First it is ridiculed, second, it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as being self evident." ~Arthur Schopenhauer KEEP PUSHING, ACHARYA. YOUR TRUTH TELLING IS INTOXICATING!!!!!

-----------

Joanne G: Maybe you should do like JK Rowling did with Harry Potter - write a children's version and an adult version of the same book. LOL! Personally the original Christ Con book was my epiphany but I can't wait to read the new version. I have a BA in Religious studies so I can appreciate the scholarly research. Thank you for enlightening the world.

-----------

Acharya, this is Peter.... I watched "In God We Trust" today and I was so happy to see you included in the movie. I felt a sense of relief when you popped up on the screen and I thought "thank you for finding a scholar who has influenced me greatly".
I hope all is well with you.

-----------

Joseph M: Would like to say, " thank god" but I don't believe in him. The articles, research you bring to light is so important to our times. Please continue to fight ignorance, injustice, superstition!

-----------

Date: Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm
Subject: DRAWING OF MITHRA FOUND IN MITHRAIC TEMPLES ALSO DEPICTS COCK /ROOSTER SYMBOL

...Acharya...and thank you for making a real difference in the lives of all that you touch...

-----------

James L: I know you probably get thousands of messages a day but I just wanted to say thank you so much for being one of the few beacons of truth in this vast chaos we call life...

-----------

Christopher E: Acharya, your scholarship, attention to details and rebuttals are beyond what a mere mortal is capable. U are a god among authors/scholars. Thanx for always inspiring me for the search for the elusive truths that everyone else is scared to touch for fear of getting ousted from other "historians/scholars". History shimmer is so tough to tilt from all I have read and seen. Thanx for taking on the world, I'll call u Atlas from now on. Ehrman always discusses "honest historians". It seems he hides under his scholarship, keep up the great work! I can think of no other person so dedicated to the details and and its fans.

-----------

George H: you mean thank godess :/ rather the goodness lol love your work, always a battle for the truth you inspire many \~L°/

-----------

Anna M: Thank you so much for your work. My parents' pastor an upwardly mobile black Christian church and I was heavily indoctrinated so there are large gaping holes in my head

-----------

[Re my mythicist video:]

Acharya, my small donation does not measure up to the size of your contributions to our understanding of things, but I give it to you with great gratitude. You have fed my hungry mind with knowledge and filled my thirsty heart with truth. Thanks!!!! Raul

-----------

Thank you for offering this zip file collection! You are a wonderful person doing great and important work! Please keep it up! May you be richly blessed in all your endeavors. Sincerely, Anna M.

-----------

I love your research! I can't imagine traveling this journey without you. David C.

-----------

My husband and I have been spending a lot of time recently reading and discussing your work...Thanks, Acharya, for all the incredible insight! And for this great offer! Pauline W.

-----------

Thank you for your good work. You live in my heart. :) Wishing you the very best. Marc D.

-----------

So impressed with your work, I have been changed by you, and finally feel free!... Thank You is never enough! Jeffrey H.

Selma N: Velikovsky opened my eyes that the bible isn't what it seems. For years i searched for a deeper analysis from a scholar unfettered by religious bias, and then it happened, the joyous day when i discovered Christ Conspiracy. By now, my Acharya collection has grown, and every fact is a treasure to my mind. Thank you Acharya, all your hard work is truly a light in the darkness.

-----------

Joseph M: Same. Your work has helped me see clearer and survive countless AA meetings.

-----------

Thank you for the vital work you continue to do. It is greatly appreciated by many!!! Linda G.

-----------

Thank you so much for all of your good works! :-) Dave O.

-----------

Hi Acharya, this is Ralph. Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your contributions regarding the concept of Religion. You're amazing writer and I'm so fortunate to connect with your wisdom. Please keep up the great work. Have an awesome day.

-----------

You are a like a light in the darkness. Keep up the good work and I don't want to lose contact with you. Are you open to questions? Richard T.

-----------

Thank you for all your hard work. I have felt the way your research is from a very early age. I was raised catholic till it could not be forced on me anymore. Thank you for publishing the truth!

-----------

Johnny AP: hi, thank you so much for all your work and study .. you are so right .. thank you for helping me discover my deception and helping me with real truth ... thank you so much.

-----------

DRM: Dear and Respectable Professor Ms. Acharya S, as you well know by now, I have been following, and reading all your books for many years. I am taking this opportunity to say Thank You for your great job, with such accuracy, and truthfulness. You are a great writer, and a wonderful teacher. Cordially, your friend till the end of my life, D.

-----------

Gary T: Acharya, I think you may be one of the sanest and dearest people I know on the net. Kudos, girl. Keep up the great work.

-----------

DRM: I have been an admirer and follower of Professor & Writer Acharya S, for many years. Nobody on this Earth can have one drop of doubt of the professional integrity of this Lady. Everything that Acharya S. has written, has been carefully researched, and she is a Lady with immaculate integrity and truthfulness. I do expect one day, that all the population of this world be able to have the time, and the money investment in all the books written by this Professor. And if any Muslim will ever attempt against her life, everyone should know, that I am willing to risk my life, by any means, for the protection of this lady writer, and with me hundreds of thousands of Scholars and Free Thinkers of my Glorious United States of America.

-----------

Daniel M: This is an incredible book [Christ in Egypt] ...really a must read if your interests lie in biblical historical truth being reconciled with the ancient Egyptian (Kemetian) story.

-----------

Christopher E: ...Ditto to what I read from a fan on this site, U have helped in our liberation. From my heart-Thank You! Keep fighting the pernicious falsehoods and continue your/our search for truth

G: Thank you Acharya S,

I was raised in a fundamentalist home and had a Christian world view upbringing; and believe me, nobody wanted to believe it more than me. I was such a god warrior, having served overseas missions and all. I would have readily given my life for the cause of Jesus. I so desperately wanted to believe the stories and the divine plan of happiness.

Still, I finally had to confront the realities which were clearly presented to me and raise my head out of the fantasy world that it had been in. The harder that I searched for Jesus the more eye-opening that it became that I would not be finding him—simply because he did not and does not exist.

There was so much of Judeo-Christianity that I found so utterly nonsensically ludicrous that, really, it was a relief to discover the truth. It all began to make sense as to why it all was not making sense. Such a relief.

The peace that I have now transcends any that I had while under the spell of Christianity.

From the depths of me, I cannot begin to thank you enough for your scholarship.

-----------

Boy, are you so right on all that you said..... I was born and raised Mormon. But not just Mormon, I am of what we would call, Royal Mormon Blood, being of blood relation to Joseph Smith and I am directly descended from cherished, honored pioneers. From the time I could speak I learned to say the words—“I know the church is true.” For me, there was no reality outside of the church and was taught by my dear Mother, from the time that I was a small child, that if I ever left the church, for any reason, that I might as well, “stick a knife right in my (her) back (actual words used)”.

I cannot begin describe right here, right now the level of psychological and emotional control that exists in the Mormon culture.....

I was a conscientious apologist for the faith from the time that I was 5…. And I loved it!!! I cannot emphasize enough that there was no reality outside of the church—my life revolved around it; 24/7. I couldn’t get enough of the church—when it came to the scriptures, I was like a mosquito at a nudist camp!!!! All that I wanted to do was make God and my family happy and please them; and I did both, as long as I was active in the church. With all of my heart; I loved the church....

I served in leadership positions in the church my entire life, served a mission and graduated from BYU.

With a little age, experience, maturity, a keen eye in research and a critical thinking junkie; It began to all crumble for me when I was in my 30’s.

Still, I was not ready to give up on it all. I still felt that, although the Mormon faith of my fathers was bullocks, that Jesus and Christianity was still very true. I loved Jesus! I turned to evangelical Christianity with a fury. 3 years later, that would crumble, as I exposed myself to research and applied the same methods to Christianity, as I did to Mormonism.

I would then go through many different phases from embarrassment that I once, whole heartedly believed, to, as I said before, relief; because so many things did not make sense to me. Pain would come as well as I would, more readily see, what harm these types of religions have done to the world.

I love the direction where scholarship and research is leading me.

-----------

Steven Stiles: DM Murdock we need a new comprehensive history of the CMT to replace Drews' "The Denial of the Historicity of Jesus Past and Present" And given the research you done it to this I could think of no one better to under take the project.

-----------

Don M: Hey DM...just wanted to drop you a note and remind you of what a courageous and powerful woman you are. Almost every day, on Facebook alone, you post such incredible truth, wisdom and passion about religion, myth, and justice. Rarely have I encountered a leader such as you who never fails to inspire, motivate and even transform. I read some of the hate mail you get...and I am sure you get notes from folks who don't hate you...but I want to say that I love you, and you truly have changed my life. My coaching practice is taking shape, and if you are still interested in helping, I would love to share more with you. Just don't want to come across as a stalker or hanger-on...so let me know what the boundaries are, and I will respect those. Because I honor you! You are AWESOME. Namaste!

-----------

David P: ...Miss Murdock, I am reading your book, Christ in Egypt (My first book of yours) and it's a great read thus far! I will stand up for you because I now believe you are a victim of Pure Sexism by the vile people that have attacked your writings via your "credentials".

-----------

Armand: DM Murdock knowledge is superlative. Ive learned so much form her work its amazing.

-----------

[Re my book Did Moses Exist?]

Selma N: I can't wait! Knowing you'll have a new book out is even more exciting than when i waited for the new Harry Potters, lol. Thanks for the sneak preview, i do hope your Moses will be available soon!

-----------

Don M: I went to seminary... Our biblical criticism instructors....all discussed the mythical origins of biblical motifs. W**** even contended that Mithras cult rituals were incorporated into early Christian worship rituals as a means of easy evangelism. Nowhere near as advanced or perceptive as your work (or others), but it does cause me to smirk when I read folks like Ehrman try to discredit mythological origins for the Christ story and other biblical stories. They are full of shit, and know the dumb masses don't know or care to know the truth in scholarship.

-----------

Mark S: "blatant biblio-pandering make the erudite brains suddenly fall out of their heads" - I love that, going to have to remember that phrase. One of the reasons I so enjoy reading your work is that I am hoping that your command of the English language will rub off on me somehow.

-----------

DRM: How I love this wonderful writer!!!!

-----------

ZR: Acharya I accidentally stumbled across your web site and i want to applaud and thank you for your work. It has been the most interesting stuff on religion i have encountered and i think you make the most sense of anyone i have ever read.

-----------

David P: I was reluctant to buy your books because there seemed to be a consensus that you were sub-par in your scholarship. Nothing could be further from the truth! I am reading Christ in Egypt and find it to be a brilliant work. And the men who say otherwise are probably influenced by Paul the Misogynist who argue from nature that women are the "weaker vessel". Bart and others can just write you off, pretend it's about credentials, when it's really an attack on a brilliant women. And thus they should discuss the issues in a professional manner and not rely on the baseless attacks of others.

-----------

Jackie G: I have bought all of Acharya's books! Her scholarship is without question THE BEST! Just reading through her references is enlightening! Come on, who do you know who reads, writes and speaks as many languages as she does? This is the age of the divine feminine rising up to bring balance. Acharya, I applaud you for doing more than your share of heralding in the feminine energy with your own style and brilliance. The planet needs you, needs your work and its happening irregardless of the pointy headed pseudo-critics on Wiki or elsewhere!

-----------

Betsy A: Acharya, I have read two of your books, and you really do your homework! This whole notion of the biblical "characters" being aspects of planetary bodies and their movement through the heavens is astounding! It makes so much sense. Christianity The Greatest Story Ever Sold is brilliant, one of the best books I've ever read. It's certainly easy to see how this kind of information could be so threatening to Christianity. Thanks for speaking your truth.

-----------

Jack K: I agree. An "earth angel sent from above" - with a unique intellect, style and class. Unfortunately, for all you would be bridegrooms, heavy breathers, and mere mortals - you can't marry a woman like "Acharya" - she has to marry you. She is a master-of-the-universe and a living miracle - precisely because her body, heart and mind - are free. Better she should work her magic... Fantastic photos!

-----------

Michael H: All I can say...I was in the dark for many years, with no answers to my questions concerning religion, till I read some of your books, your online articles, and now...I see the light! What was nonsense, now makes sense with your explanations..and the connections..it all fits. You are brilliant, Ms Acharya!

-----------

Christopher E: This may be inappropriate to ask but u seem to be a voice of reason like no other. Do u think Obama is making or made moves in the middle east ie Egypt and Syria, Hamas or do u think this is conspiracy theory as it relates to O and Jarrete and their apparent agenda. Thanx for all the times u have responded, means a lot! [:)] Christopher

-----------

DATE: August 1, 2012

Just wanted to encourage you in the work you are doing in bringing sense, reason, and truth to areas in which various levels of fanaticism have sent minds and emotions spinning in extravagant and unhealthy directions. My monthly "information" budget is limited to my Internet/Cable hookup fees so I don't purchase books either on or off line but I've enjoyed reading the essays you've made available.... Keep up the good work.

-----------

Nelson T: Women with Power will always be a threat to weak-minded men. Which is why women have to break the rules of men in order to become Great. Because women who behave are forgotten by history, but women like You who stand up and fight for themselves are remembered Forever!

more strength to you, Acharya!!

-----------

thanks for all your effort to free us all from psychological slavery.

best wishes,

-----------

ZG: I LOVE THE TRUTH IN YOUUUUUUUU AND THE WAY YOU THINK. GREAT JOB

-----------

Re: Nice work
DATE: August 11, 2012

I still say, you come the closest to historical truth from all the books in the English language.

-----------

KRP: ...your work is the absolute best...

-----------

Charles R: not only are you intelligent beyond comparison, you are very beautiful as well...

-----------

Andrew H: You're a really neat and wonderful person, surely an Angel in human form (^_^)

-----------

Alfred V: I enjoy your very helpful educated insights expanding my knowledge of Reason. You are a boon to the family of Humankind at removing them from ignorant superstition and moving forward through accepting Scientific teachings based on observations of Natural repeatable formulae (The real Torah of Nature's Natural God called Deism) not as Dogma; instead, changeable or strengthen by new repeatable knowledge.

ZR: bravo the founders of america would be disgusted with the religiosity of america. keep up your great work you must be a remarkable person.

-----------

IN: You are a human being with rare and outstanding ethics and integrity.

-----------

Michael H: You're my guiding light! :-)

-----------

Mike M: I think you are wonderful, Ms. Murdock. I hope you never change.

-----------

Candace K: I read and enjoy all your books. They are well researched and documented. I have used them as a basis for my comments in classes that I teach. Thank-you for doing this work. It is desperately needed in these times.

-----------

Ruben: do I have some ranting to say to you Archarya. Your such a....beautiful human being that's shedding light on the bullshit of religion, which takes alot balls that many men don't have to put up with the reactions from a world still stuck in the dark age.

-----------

Heather L: Acharya, you've always been far stronger than I've ever been when dealing with those fanatics. The hatred they spew instantly makes me feel sick inside. I avoid them and leave them to their ignorance. I tell myself it's okay because Acharya will take care of it, but I do feel guilty for not being more involved. Thank you for doing the work you do to inform and protect us. I really don't know how you do it. It's all too easy to say something that upsets people, and these people aren't merely "upset", they also happen to be mentally unbalanced, angry, hateful people who enjoy stalking women and lashing out at them. I'm very grateful to you for dealing with all their vile hate speech while you make a better world for women and everyone else.

-----------

Michael H: I'll do my best..always! I do not wish to think about you not being around in the future. You're one of a kind, and I for one, depend on your knowledge and dedication to keep me moving in the right direction. Ms Murdock, you are incredible!

-----------

Michael T: ...while I normally do not reach out to people of status, I added you on my list of "inspirational people" and saw that you have a fb page. I thought I would take this time to let you know that I am currently reading your book: The Christ in Egypt The Horus Jesus connection. I am not educated in any field of history or theology, but for the last 2 years I have taken it upon myself to read into the issue of "religion and history". I started off in life as a sincere Christian only reading books put out by Christian ministries. That was until around 2 years ago I actually read something out side of my norm. It was a book entitled: The Alphabet vs The Goddess The Conflict Between Words and Images. Needless to say, but the contents of that book made me wake up to religion and histroy. From there I read Mythology by Edith Hamiliton and other books on Greek myths and Greek history such as The Ghost on the Throne by James Romm. Slowly but surly I would pickup things about Christanity and the Bible. A short time would pass, but I basically started to wake up and accept the FACTS. Now this brings me to my current read. Your book is not only confirming the things I have read before, but it is doing it in much more detail! Putting everthing into perspective about the the life of Jesus being a reworking of the Egyptian myth of Horus. ...you have a fan in me. I find you as beautiful as you are intelligent! I plan on reading more of your books in the future! I did not aim to be long winded with this, but I just needled to tell you. smile

-----------

AA: Acharya, you are BEYOND AWESOME and an inspiration to me each and every single day! Thank you! You are the finest example of a Powerful Woman and that makes the patriarchs shake in their boots, loafers, sandals- whatever it is they wear!

-----------

Eric L: ....i love your work Acharya,very well done and i read everything you post,you are a glimmer of light in a bastion of ignorance!!

-----------

Hi, your work has helped me immensely. I was a victim of a cult long ago and have learned a lot of truth in religion ever since. I want to thank you for your wonderful talent and efforts and wish you good health and continued success! Take care. J.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

Here we are with more kudos! Note that these fine folks are of both genders and a wide range of ages, from numerous nations, ethnicities and religious backgrounds, from Christian to Jew to Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu, etc. These comments are unsolicited and entirely of their own volition, based on reading my writings and watching my videos, etc.

I am very grateful for the inspiration, and I am happy to see that so many are as excited about this fascinating material as I am.

Quote:
AS: Dear Acharya, Thank you for sharing all of this valuable information. I admire your courage and dedication considering the amount of unfair criticism that you receive. I feel a little sad for those who don't appreciate you or your work and i thank you on behalf of those who do appreciate it.....i hope these words find you in high spirits...and remember, you are of inspiration to many, specially myself !:)

----------

KN: The more attention they [the critics] give you the more people will hear your message. You are extremely courageous to do what you do D.M. and I admire you. If I were in your shoes I would have taken personal security measures years ago.... I know you are quite fearless, but take some precautions please. We want you around as long as possible!

-----------

you absolutely, totally, 100% freakin' rock. i gotta tell ya, you're more of an inspiration than you even know. at this point, i bet you've lost the forest for the trees (in terms of your net contribution) and take yourself for granted. like most, my own story is long and deep. i'll spare ya the details. the 1 cent version - i was born and raised in a VERY strict catholic household. later stumbled upon (in order) 1.) 9/11 truth, 2.) the banking conspiracy, 3) astrotheology... (tsarion, jordan maxwell, YOU, jan irvin, santos bonacci, joseph atwill, etc.) and, ever since astrotheology, what else is there to study??? (other than just continuing on in this bloated artery of knowledge).

well, i've now augmented this study with nuts-n-bolts astrology. but, YOU have been instrumental for me throughout. funny - of course - im now "the family nut", the wacko. because i dont bend over and take the dogma enema, im the family freak. no worries. i dont need encouragement at this point. the insecurity days are behind me. just ordered your 2013 astrotheology calendar last week, by the way.

and, also just ordered joseph atwill's "caesers messiah" on blu-ray. i know you're in that documentary. anyhow....... thank acharya s. many many thanks.

----------

PH: Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading your work because you say what other people are afraid to say. People in this world should never be afraid to speak the truth nor be afraid of the religious reich, this world really needs more people like you in it.

Thank you for helping in setting me free.

----------

CC: i would like to say (upon discovering your work and seeing your videos): i am very happy you are out there providing well-documented, logical, intellectual, and ultimately peaceful research! thank you for all that you have done & no doubt will continue to do!! much appreciated smile

-----------

[response to post about RooBookaroo]

CAK: that is bizarre, but you should be secure in your station as a well respected researcher and author, which is exactly what you are, must be some darn good genes...;) don't ever think that those who are in your camp and are sane could be swayed or not come to your defense when we see that kind of odd and abusive statement, because people of character will not stand for it. You are a beacon of truth in a soup of crazy, which is what modern day religion has become. I forgot teacher...pretty darn good at that too...

-----------

RD: I regard mythicism as the most logical and therefore the most scientific of explanations.

-----------

Re: Dr. Price needs help!

Hello Acharya,

Thank you for doing this and helping to enlighten so many. Your work has changed my life and I am sure the lives of many truth seekers.

-----------

Bart Ehrman het weereens 'n gek van homself gemaak toe hy Murdock in sy boek "Did Jesus Exist," aangeval het. Ehrman het beweer dat sy die "statue" opgemaak het en in plaas daarvan dat Ehrman eers behoorlik navorsing gaan doen het en nie alles aan sy studente oorgelaat het nie, sou hy dalk tot ander insigte gekom het.

Bart Ehrman has once again made a fool of himself when he attacked Murdock in his book, "Did Jesus Exist." Ehrman has claimed that his "statue" up and instead Ehrman only going to do proper research and have not left everything to his students, he might come to other insights.

-----------

CV: In reply to must watch: conversation of the Caesar's Messiah thesis; I did prior, and I must confess I searched you out online and found your works to be superb. Clearly you are extremely well studied, highly intelligent, acutely perceptive and intensely passionate. Your exquisite beauty adds to your allure and I must say I hang on your every word! I am inspired by you, moreover, you are an inspiration to the world in the endeavor of human wisdom and peace. :)

-----------

JW: I adore you and I'm excited to get these e-books. Thanks for the awesome discount on them. I hope this money helps you further your studies and the enriching information you give and offer to the public. You're amazing!

-----------

DL: Keep on building the temple of truth Sister. I am with you all the way. I want to understand it all and spread it around to those who want to hear.

-----------

GDL I refer to Acharya as 'genius girl, Acharya S' whenever I recommend her material, as I often do, when discussing with those not far along in higher order thought. After 50 years of my own dismissal, doubt and debate with others, including myself, she really crystallized the whole thing for me. Now I have something new to adore...her...

-----------

DP: Keep up the good work Archarya.... I came to your defense on the You Tube comment section (Zeitgeist). Some guy bashing your work saying it's unscholarly. Don't worry I put the guy in his place.

-----------

DATE: November 13, 2012

Finally. I have gotten the order in and really anticipate getting the dvd. Your work has opened my eyes more more that I ever would have thought that they would be opened.... If you tour and or have a tour, where can I find a schedule to see if you would be speaking anywhere close to alabama.

-----------

Re: Acharya PDF Collection
DDATE: November 16, 2012

Hi Acharya, yes I got the collection last week and sent a donation to you too. I printed out some of the collections and have been reading them. They're very helpful, and I like your interviews.

I am glad I found you and your books, which I bought last summer, and so far what you've been doing has been a great help to me. I thank you for all you've done and wish you much continued success, and I will continue to support you.

Take care!

-----------

DATE: November 17, 2012

You are an inspiration that there are still free thinkers in our world!

-----------

Peggy D: As a person raised by a fundamentalist Christian, your work, first through Zeitgeist, and then your website, freed me to a height I can not even describe. And I continue to drink up...GUZZLE....your work! I eagerly share with family who need FREEDOM from such a vengeful god! I am asking for your Christ in Egypt for a Solstice gift (my hubby's family are all scientists like me!).

Which of your works portrays the study of the earliest religions in the most depth?

----------

SB: There no words to praise U, for all that you have done, You are like a breath of fresh Air to the troubled mind, u alivate human spirits, I strongly confirm that people close to you must be lucky, best regards

-----------

To: DM Murdock
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Like many others, I admire your scholarship, integrity, courageous spirit and fun loving sharing.

Thank you.

-----------

Acharya, I love your work. Keep it up... you really do your homework and makes researching for reliable sources on my own much easier. I purchased Christ in Egypt and really appreciate all the time and effort you spent on it. Thank you, Forrest

-----------

John: Thank you, This [PDF Collection] will be a fine gift for my friend who was not only kicked out of seminary school. But has a number of wonderful stories of his time as a up and coming Chaplain in the military for the few days he had been in the Chaplain school. John

-----------

CB: Hi Acharya! Please know that I appreciate your work tremendously and admire you for doing what u'r doing! Thank you for this great
offer!

-----------

[Re PDF collection]

JB: great collection of wisdom to counter the mental masturbation of the masses!!!! THANK YOU!

-----------

Thank you so much for everything you have done to provide the general public with knowledge. You are a wonderful person Acharya! Peace, Peter

-----------

DATE: December 1, 2012

Dear Acharya,

This is a good opportunity to tell you that I admire you and your work profoundly. It helped a lot to read and hear you. Keep on with your courageous work!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

"Thank you Acharya S for everything you do to enlighten the world. It is brave and hard work I'm sure, but you are doing a true service to humanity as a result of it. Thanks and Happy New Year!"

- Jeffrey Q.

The Mythicist Position

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

I have tons more of these, including many not saved but on my Facebook page as well as on the petition for my FB account's reinstatement. If I recall correctly, there were over 1,000 supportive comments on that petition, including from very literate, intelligent and educated individuals.

Please forgive the inconsistent formatting - this takes some time as it is, which is why I don't post them often. :D I have anonymized the remarks. Some of these comments appeared in response to the relentless attacks I've endured over the past years I've been doing this work online. My detractors can read them and weep!

Quote:
John D: I've read four of your publications. My twin-brother and I...are in genuine awe of your intellect! I have a Phd in nuclear medicine and pharmD in pharmacy. He has a law degree, linguistics degree....and more.... We thought HE was intelligent!!! We are humbled as we read your incredibly well-documented work. I struggle to fight the urge to write about how sincerely we respect and regard the work you have done. I cannot imagine the obstacles. You have our admiration....

-----

carol s: I need to thank you for making it possible for me to finally read your work. I am really looking forward studying the heaps of new, solid, information I am about to receive for a mere pittance of what I am sure it is actually worth.. Thank you so much!

-----

Daniel B: I have just found out about you and have watched your videos and just purchased the 2013 Astrotheological calendar. I am so thankful I have found you. For the first time in my life, I feel truly enlightened now that I know the truth about everything that I have always believed was nonsense! I look forward to seeing your DVD that I just ordered and reading many of your books! Thanks so much for all your great work!

P.S. I have also come to realize now that I have hated the Jesus story all my life and found the very concept of God's "son" to be very arrogant and nonsensical. Now that I have come to know God's "sun", I am now in love with this story!

---------

Alex S: ...all my life i was indoctrinated by christians, and the concept of jesus never sat right with me. it always felt...tacked on and unnecessary. i also had problems with inerrancy. when i read your work it was such a huge validation of my suspicions. now i know why the idea of jesus never felt right, and the feeling of that knowledge is such a blessing and liberation!

Young Jw: I would love to see Acharya's books in libraries across the nation. I've read other research theories about Christ, & nothing compares to the work Acharya puts out. Acharya has really enlightened about the historicity of Christ & the origins of the worlds most popular religions. I praise her work & due recommend people who appreciate education from all walks of life to read her work. ...it would be more than an honor for you to publish my comments.

& I will certainly go on Amazon & post my review of your publications, so far I have four, I will post one of each. The information you publish about religion is extremely enlightening and it would be more than an honor for me to share what I got out of it with others.

And I want to thank you as well for putting out this level of information regarding the origins of the worlds most popular faiths. There is so much misinformation regarding the origins of these beliefs, people deserve to know the truth. Anything I can do to help your cause I'm all in. Thanks again stellar house, keep up the enlightenment.

-----

Daniel B: Just got through watching your DVD. Wonderful information which completely resonates with me with so many excellent points! I look forward to now partaking in your wonderful books! Thank you so much for being my newly found academic and spiritual savior! :-)

-----
To: Acharya S

Acharya,

I just wanted to say thanks for all you have done in the matter of comparative religion. I truly feel you are on the right path to making a very positive change in the world. I am new to your work and have pretty much just started with the Christ Conspiracy but have listened to you on many podcasts and video interviews. I felt compelled to offer what I could in a donation to support your teams efforts. I will of course support in the book sales. Once I finish Christ Conspiracy my plan is to keep going in chronological order. My friends and I are really big fans and are eager to learn more. Do you conduct lectures? If so where could we find out more information? Also, do you do book signings? I understand you are very busy and might not even use this e-mail so, I could have wrote this to no one and am essentially talking to myself now...Hopefully that is not the case..... In any event you have big fans in the Midwest.

Keep fighting the good fight!!

-----

Young JW: I would love to see Acharya's books in libraries across the nation. I've read other research theories about Christ, & nothing compares to the work Acharya puts out. Acharya has really enlightened about the historicity of Christ & the origins of the worlds most popular religions. I praise her work & due recommend people who appreciate education from all walks of life to read her work.

-----

Kevin J: I really enjoy reading your work and wish you all the best in your current and future endeavors.

-----

Tim B: If I had one wish in the world.....It would be to have a lady that is as smart, wise, noble, caring and beatutiful as you! Your family is so lucky to have such a bright star in their lives! thanks so much for all the links , all your research, videos, and vigiliiance against ignorance....

-----

Madison R: What I feel coming from your work, is love. Love fuels your dedication to exposing humanity's dark, frightening closets, and helping us see a clearer image of who we are. I appreciate it.

-----

John R: I shared with Acharya a few years back that I had given up my Catholic beliefs in high school, but for many years I kept slipping back because of my heavy childhood programming. It was her book The Christ Conspiracy that finally freed me of my last lingering doubts. Her work is so meticulously researched, carefully annotated and drawn almost exclusively from primary sources that one finds it difficult to dispute it unless one is trying to prop up some closely-held belief that she has dismantled. I recommend her work all the time.

-----

Kevin F: The only negative I have found concerning Acharya's books is that everyone hasn't read them yet and realize how much great research has went into them and what it says about ourworld's history and man's often immature attempts to present information in a way to try to control and manipulate people away from a trully glorious and spiritual existence without the drama of a man made God at the forefront! Especially when Nature and the Sun are more beautiful and awe inspiring all on their own. Go Acharya! Give us more! Eventually man might wake up before it is too late. Maybe...

-----

Ariel V: Hope that I can give some humble contribution from my part to your great work, wisdom and incredible enthusiasm in exploring these very interesting themes in comparative religion and mythology, and the foundations of Christianity

-----

Leo E: My favorite living scholar.

-----

Jana D: Christ the sun. Acharya the spiritual retardation cross is not yours to bear. I wish I could protect you from the evil indoctrinated nutjobs. There is little else more important on earth than the work you and other symbolists are doing. The earth herself may be killed by religion, but ultimately rationality must win out because insanity is not sustainable and the species must realize its potential or die. If Jesus was indeed a living human being, HE above all others would appreciate your life's work. I can't thank you enough.

-----

Mary EP: I think you do great work too. The world needs more truth seekers like us to uncover what is really going on with religion and to share that knowledge with others. Now, if others will listen, is another thing. Clearly your message reached this person. Many are too brainwashed to be open-minded enough to consider possibilities outside of what they were taught as children. That's actually most people, really. What we have to understand is that kids have grown up in a compulsory school system where they are taught to not question authority, think for themselves, and above all to not rock the boat. The result is a stifling of logical thought/reason.

Basically what I am saying is to not get too upset when others lash out at you, because you understand the conditioning they've gone through. There will be occasional gems that stand out from the crowd like diamonds in the ruff that are intelligent enough to break away from this thought-control system that teaches us to be good little factory workers and consumers. These people at the very least will be able to see where you're coming from and will actually listen to your points rather than lashing out. Keep up the good work in reaching the reasonable ones.

-----

Harry S: Looking at her volumes of work it is not difficult to perceive the level of work and scholarship involved. I would go so far as to say she is more of a scholar than many so-called professor's in any prestigious school out there on the subject of religious history and the like. Just look at the volumes of books she has authored and/or edited.....INCREDIBLE. Now, to quickly address the nay-sayers.....The topic of Jesus Christ and the Solar Motif is not new. It has been known by many people in the field, in fact many pastors and ministers in many protestant camps know this stuff, but choose to not dwell on it due to the implications it would have on the weekly tithes and offerings.....I mean, just think, to find out that the 10% of your wages is not going to count for anything in the afterlife.....Damn, that's gotta suck big time....I wonder if the church will give refunds?

-----

David B: Well, this is an excellent counter response and I honour you for who and what written material you have brought to our attention. For without you and your treasure trove of knowledge we would be none the wiser and certainly not empowered. This person firing these hateful verbal attacks at you obviously needs to read up, wake up and wise up or simply shut up!!

-----

Harry S: I always get a chuckle out of these interactions. The hateful Christian apologists and fundamentalists always have a way of being such good stewards of the love of Christ. I am so very swayed to the Christian thought based on their example....I get a chuckle, because they and their words can warrant no more I am afraid...(You are so eloquent in your responses, Acharya S. A true mindful individual)

-----

Matthew: Hello, I just wanted to tell you that you have succeeded in completely freeing me from any religion's control over my mind. I came across your work through Peter Joseph's film. Humans have the ability to be moral without being coerced to do so. I hope you understand how important your work is! Science is the only truth we really know. I hope humans will evolve past mythical beliefs into a world of science before we destroy ourselves. Thanks for reading this.

[Thank you, Matthew. I'd like to clarify that it is YOU who have freed yourself, using the tools that I and others have provided. So, congrats for your own intelligence and self-awareness. I am delighted that you now feel free and empowered, and your insights about the need for a humanity enlightened to the MYTHS of its own creation are spot on. Let us not forget that the word "science" means "to know," and there exists much knowledge within these myths, extractable, comprehensible and highly useful, IF one recognizes that they ARE myths. --Acharya S]

J. Baker: Thanks for being generous with your knowledge. I deeply appreciate knowing about this project. I hope it opens minds. Also I think you are an attractive human being. Have a Happy Day!

-----

Dear Acharya S,

The love and gratitude I feel for you are impossible to be translated into thinking, into words, but I think that this mere few words on it will be enough for you to know how useful and a true balm you have been for me. I tried to send a friend request to you here, but it says you already have reached the limit of friends. But, well, I hope you receive this message the same way, as my heart is being sent together with it to you too.

Yours, sincerely,

Samuel

-----

Terra G: You are a legend Acharya S!

-----

Jason B: It's awesome acharaya s love your books there like brain orgasms lol I get stuck on your website for hours sometimes

-----

Martyn B: As I recall the parting of the sea is told in the legend of Tche-tche-em-ankh. The plagues of Egypt sounds like a satire based upon the Nilotic flood which brought up frogs and rotting fish along with the red silt turning the Nile into a river of blood. The legend where Moses breaks the staff on a rock bringing water sounds like Thoth who brought forth the waters for the children in Amenta.

-----

James W: I don't know why it is so hard to point out to bible nuts that Moses would have been leading the Hebrews OUT of Egyptian slavery and then BACK INTO Egyptian slavery by taking them to Canaan, which had been and continued to be an Egyptian military district up until at least 1000 BC. The 'Exodus' never happened,

-----

Brent B: Thank you for your amazing courage and commitment to ask the questions and seek the truth.

-----

QZ: I love your books.. Thank you for all the information you bring out to the world..!

-----

Russ B: ...I should be thanking you for the wonderfully enjoyable education you've given my on mythicism and astrotheology. I've always been a Deist, and although Thomas Paine had hinted on these subjects in some of his writings, he hadn't explained what he knew about them to my complete satisfaction. Your publications on the Internet filled in the lacunae for me, and pretty much completed my... how shall I call it?, "my religious perspective" for lack of better terms, I suppose. So thank you, and hang in there! I love the work you do, and I love you for doing it. Don't ever stop!

-----

D. Reed: How are you? I love your work. I see where some claim that you are a liar and such. I have your books and have read them, checked the sources and read others that have written similar works coming to similar conclusions. Keep doing what you're doing and don't even argue with idiotic people who refuse to look into things for themselves due to "belief".

Well I appreciate what you do. And you're right, they haven't read your material. When people want to believe, you cannot convince them. Christ in Egypt was more than the standard which answered Budge's call to a comparative large volume in Volume I of his Egyptian Gods. The rest of your works, Suns of God in particular, go far beyond the normal in dealing with the assertions and "faith" claims by Christians. I was a devout Christian for 12 years. Up until two years ago. I came across much material, including yours, that cause me to no longer hold to the faith of my family. I have been afraid to tell them due to them disowning me.

-----

Robert E: My problem is with the "picture" of "Jesus" - I'm fairly confident that person didn't exist! I know "James" existed and I know the Qumran "Righteous Teacher" existed. I don't even know if his name was "Jesus" - all too perfect. The Samaritan Taheb, who was crucified by Pontius Pilate, certainly was a "Jesus redivivus". That's about all I know. Why don't you read my New Testament Code? Then you'll know everything I know - plus what you know. A perfect combination.

-----

????? ???????: That what you are doing is necessary for the humankind!

-----

Ian N: Was't the first recorded Mythicist an ancient Greek who wrote the Hiera Anagrapha, which argued that the Greek Pantheon was composed of mythologized mortals?

[That would be Euhemerus or Evemeros who was the first euhemerist or evemerist! That's the name for those who believe that, underneaths the layers of fabulous fairytales there were real people, which is not what mythicism states.]

-----

Brian G: Just a note of encouragement. As a recent "deconvert", I've spent hours upon hours trying to make sense of it all and wondering from time to time about my choice. I found your website this morning...and have been on it most all day. You may not realize what a "ministry" you have going, but you sure have ministered to me. Thanks again. Suns of God should be in my hands in a couple of weeks. I look forward to it.

-----

Jonathan S: I was a born again protestant calvinistic christian for 27 years. I studied the bible extensively and thoroughly. I Praise "God" that there is someone out there like you who has so skillfully questioned and refuted the Christian God and its bible. My life will never be the same now that I have been exposed to the information on your website and in your books. Thank you so very much for your hard work Acharya. Many Blessings.

For the first time in my life I feel FREE... I used to suffer constantly with fear and doubts over whether or not I was saved. Many times I was convinced I was without hope and going to burn in hell forever. And my "obedience" and "worship" was motivated by fear. That is not the way people should live...

-----

Joe L: You are at your best when you do your work, providing people the means and the 'excuse' (if you will) to take it upon themselves to help themselves, from your position of selflessness and love. Thank you!

-----

Susan VD: Acharya, You were also instrumental in my being set free by the truth. I was raised by a Baptist turned Pentecostal mother and a Christian Scientist father. For 44 years I called myself a Christian until one day my brother, a bigoted, holier than thou type screamed in my face informing me that I was not a Christian. From that moment on I started searching the web for answers and stumbled upon astrotheology and my life has forever changed. I'm free and freedom tastes of reality.

-----

David N: I love you, you're work and all you do to inspire thought, reason, and reality.

-----

Robert S T: Have read your books DM ... There are many who strike at the branches of evil, but few who aim for the root (like you) > Keep up the good work and war!

-----

Christopher E: I hope I dont sound too ridiculous but its an honor to have your imput as much as a theoretical physicist would honor Hawkings or his equal, so a huge thanx as Im humbled by this... Do u think the pyramids were for ceremonies or for a meeting ground or sacred "cave" found in other religions ie mithras,templars,christians-Christ,essenes and other schools or does the traditional burial place resonate as truth? and I feel less dumb knowing that u too find Higgins tough to follow. He was such an amazing mind and how he researched without computer aid I will never know. I am in awe by the grasp he had on piecing together the missing parts of history/myth and I truly have huge respect for what u both have painstakingly done in liberating us common folk . I have not read all your books but I will soon! I read something recently that the krst in our alphabet is about the Christ hidden in there, thought that was pretty cool but dont know what to think about that.Anyway thanks for being so cool! Goodnite.

-----

AGLC: Acharya, You are an inspiration. I truly respect what you are bringing to light. You may not always care for my comments yet I do want you to know you are one of my heroes. You are bringing great information to the world. You have the guts to shed light on the truth. I own all of your books and I will buy anything you create. I feel you are one of the most informed people on this planet. I carry your book The Christ Conspiracy every where I go. Thank you so much!

-----

Hans S: You are the most amazing person I know. Thanks for the debates, the truth, the humanity, and just for being you. My life has been better since I met you. Thank you for everything. Lots of love and respect.

-----

Joseph HC: I concur, you are an inspiration. Thank you very much!!!

-----

Vivian R: Acharya, your expose of truth is working, thumbs up to you for your great courage. Keep up the good work, never mind the fanatics.

-----

DP: For what it's worth, you are my favorite living scholar.

-----

DD: I have not written to you before. This gives me an opportunity to let you know I greatly appreciate all your work and research on the myths of our programming about our religions. You are greatly appreciated. Keep up the outstanding excellent work.

Thanks for your assistance,

-----

Christopher L. R: You ruined it for me <sniffle>. In all seriousness I greatly appreciate all of the hard work you do to enlighten us from our ignorance. I really enjoyed your post about The History Channels Ancient Alien Show. You are truly a brilliant scholar who stands apart from the likes of ******. Not to mention your work exposing Islam at face value. It's nice to see someone in academia truly stand for something.

------

AALS: wellsaid.....once again,thank you for sharing all of this information and continuing the search regardless of what your critics had to said.You are very inspiring to me...thank you so very much Acharya....much love to you and your family

-----

I love your work. I just bought the Christ Conspiracy and your Gospel. Enjoying them very much.

I was subjected to a Christian Cult in the UK and it has taken me months to recover and your books are really helping. Keep it up!

Much love

-----

Dear Acharya

Thank you for your incredible work. Actually I cannot thank you enough. From the place where I'm writing (a town in Poland) I can see a church with three huge wooden sculptures of a hanging, bleeding Christ, and the two thieves. I've been trying to heal this place, to brake the bloody spell.

You've helped me a lot.

Thank you for your courage

With Love

------

Ed M: Hello I would like to thank you for doing what you do, when I found the Christ conspiracy. It was one of the most important things Ive ever read.. thank you thank you thank you!

------

Linda H: Seems like most religions are always arguing over whose sky daddy is the correct one.I'm so grateful to you Acharya S for freeing me from such foolishness!

Thank you

------

To: Acharya

Thank you very much for your scholarship and teaching.

I first heard about your work on a Gnostic Media podcast a year or so ago and over time it has really sunk in deeply.

It is the kind of work that can change lives and make outlooks on life and death much more positive.

I know I myself am MUCH better able to relate to the Christian missionaries next door when I realize that they are embracing ancient mysteries of the cycle life and death, just in their own way, and really in the only way that is realistically available to them given their culture.

Through your work I get them and everyone is happy!

-----

Car M: Just my thoughts: Religion is the screen, behind the screen are the money mongers. The money mongers don't give a damn what happens as long as their coffers are being filled. War is good business. It doesn't matter who is elected into office because there is some sort of conspiracy behind the scene to get them all to bend over and kiss ass to keep their plushy jobs, such as LIFE TIME free medical care for their families and terrific pensions which you and I, as taxpayers, fund. It's a scam and unless you want to live in a bubble under the sea or on an island that is viable, there is no place left to run. What do we do? Nothing much because there are too many people who would slit your throat as they would feed you a bowl of rice. I have no answers but hope someone does and gives this old lady some hope. I'm just thankful for people like Acharya who is brave enough to voice her finding to all who would listen and learn. We need a millions of Acharya's.

-----

Rachel A: I have some fellow atheists in need of some Astrotheology education. I got into an argument with another atheist after someone posted a meme with all the similarities between the Gods. This guy was really upset about Dyonysus being included for some reason. Any way, I posted links from your site. Hopefully he'll open his mind and learn something new. Do you get much opposition from atheists? I was very surprised by his attitude. Thanks for all the work you do. It really means a lot to finally get some answers as to why and how this religion of Christianity came about.

-----

Rachel A: You're awesome. Thank you for responding. I have just recently read a lot of your work starting with Christ in Egypt.

I've been an atheist for almost 20 years. Raised a Baptist. My dad and stepmom will still insist the earth is only 6,000 years old. We don't even attempt to discuss it anymore. I took religious studies classes in college and have always been interested in religion in general. I'm curious and like to learn new things. I entertained the idea of ancient alien gods for a long time but not with any degree of conviction. I looked at it as a more scientific explanation for the craziness of ancient religions.

Zeitgeist blew my mind. FINALLY a rational, logical explanation, for where these religious ideas and mythology originate. I watched part one over and over. I wish more people would see this movie (or at least part one). It just makes so much sense. I can't imagine the years of research you have put in to this. Truly amazing. I've have since read Christ in Egypt and The Christ Conspiracy as well as several of your e-books.

I don't understand how a logical, open-minded person, like most atheists claim to be, doesn't feel the same way that I do. I thought G+ was a good place to find and interact with like-minded people. I don't even talk about atheism to my 400 "friends" on Facebook. G+ was going to be that place. So needless to say, it was a little disappointing when things got ugly over Dionysus (I knew I had spelled that wrong before). I assumed he would want this information. Sorry I didn't put this in the Forum topic--Another Nasty "atheist experience". I don't know if it's worth it to me at this time to try and convert other atheists. As long as we're both against religion (I guess that's really anti-theism), I'm going to try not to argue too much. I'm still taking baby steps in this journey.

I really appreciate all of your posts and all the work you have done. I'm sure there are many more like me out there.

------

[posted on another website]

Len S: Dear Laura--been meaning to tell you that I experienced similar revelation/inspiration a year or two ago upon becoming aware of Acharya S and reading the "greatest story ever sold" as well as other messages and radio broadcasts--wrote to her my gratitude and admiration for her work and the person she is. Wondering if you have noticed her, and vice-versa...because you two are the most enlightened and beautifully honest, open individuals ive yet to encounter...She is doing the work that most shy away from due to the pressure/anger/ and outright threats that must be expected when doing research, pathfinding which she does. She wrote back to me a most kind and grateful note re my liberation from the shackles of a repressive, negative religious upbringing. If you haven't befriended her already, you can do so thru me as a friend; she is as lovable and intelligent as a person can be. What a team you-two make, with me as head cheerleader/handyman.

-----

Jim B: Impressive subject matter , real history should be taught but seldom is. Your work is a breathe of fresh air.

-----

Danny P: Outstanding accomplishments!

-----

John R: It is remarkable...and very interesting...work indeed.

-----

Andy T: You are awesome.

-----

DG: You are greatly appreciated, even when you may wonder about it. Those who love you are always here and the ones who don't seem to, may go away one day. Life IS Grand in Acharya Land.

-----

David W: Bravo!

-----

Michael S: good job, love it.

-----

Patrick T: Lost without you, LOL thanks

-----

Anthony A: Yes, you're awesome. Fell in love with you from Day 1 (Christ Conspiracy).

-----

Rock N: Don't mock my girl. Acharya S is a badass mofo. Her research is awesome and I know because I have like 6 degrees and I ain't talk about thermometers either I'm a Bible College Grad from Assemblies of God. She is bad ass. She speaks truth and you can't knock the TRUTH. I don't always agree with absolutely everything she concludes, but she is HONEST and she doesn't have a BS bone in her body. So get lost!

-----

Akosua: Thank you for excellent work in this area.

Christina M: I came into my lifetime with a very intense desire to know beyond a shadow of doubt my own truth about all of the things I knew most deeply in my heart about creation. I appreciate all that you do and have done. It has given me a tremendous amount of alignment and utter soul confirmation. It is my belief that you are providing an essential beacon, shining light upon a very sensitive subject. The words you speak are a facilitation to those who share an overall desire to understand and unify humanity. An integrated approach showing the pathways of where we've been and now where we are going. As we co-create this beautiful new paradigm together I wish to thank you for all that you provide and most important I thank you for all that you are...Namaste GateKeeper.

-----
Bryan W: Zeitgeist changed my life. Your work changed everything for me, Acharya. Astrotheology is the only valid explanation of these stories. People are just afraid to admit it.

-----

AD: Acharya S, the World owes you so much more than you know it. What I have learned from you has had such a huge impact. I have turned my back on the Christian beliefs that were imposed on me while growing up and I know I am a better person for it because I am no longer bound by nonsense that is responsible for so much negativity in our World. At the same time, I realized that so many people will simply believe what they want to believe even if they cannot defend their position with any rationality -- it's all emotions. It is mainly those type of people that have been upsetting you with their bullshit. You've disrupted their comfort. They want to believe in the invisible man, the talking snake, or whatever makes them feel good. The things that you have brought to light has shattered their perception of this world and it's driving them crazy. Instead of doing the painful thing to do which is to look in the mirror and self-reflect and challenge their beliefs, so what do they end up resorting to? Personal attacks. It's the easiest thing to do for these kind of people. It's actually kind of sad on their part. I almost feel sorry for them... almost.

-----

Hello Acharya: You do so wonderfully well. I have taken my time to respond in various ways as I am living in a jungle of papers which need to be organised. - other challenges galore - and needed much sleep to heal pain in arm KEEP TEACHING - Olive X

-----

Acharya, I simply love that name. I wish that I could give more, but I am on a fixed income. I have almost all of your books and am currently reading Christ in Egypt. Please keep up the good work. Sincerely, HK

-----

I love you. thank you so much for all your amazing work. I wish I could contribute so much more. Lovewaves rippling xxx

-----

David F:

Thank YOU for sharing all your knowledge, freeing us from indoctrination and for alerting us to Islamic fanaticism trying to kill our liberties.

-----

Michael P: I just wanted to let you know something, I don’t know if you are aware, you are hugely responsible for a very historical and one of the most important paradigm shifts in human history. Your work is the most profound and life changing information ever written. I have been studying sociology since I was a teenager, obsessed you can say. I am very sensitive to the rapid shifts taking place and why. Your work has freed the minds of millions. Even though I am not a Christian and did not go to church much, I grew up being told about heaven and hell, Jesus...etc. and did not realize, even though I rejected most of Christian indoctrination, it had still restricted my thinking based on growing up with those beliefs . Even though I did not believe everything in the bible, I still had some level of Christian beliefs, which can make the difference in your underlining belief system. (this can effect one in many ways, from support of war to political beliefs. (you probably already knew that) Ironically, the release from such restrictions actually creates a better sense of oneness and compassion. There are several reasons for this, like the war in a guilt ridden Christian mind plays itself out, not only in one’s personal life, but socially within government, institutions, organizations ...etc.

-----
Victor G: To begin, let me state clearly here that by the title of this email, I am in no way patronising or flattering you, Acharya. Far from it. I am just plainly stating my conviction based on my perception of you and the wonderful work you have so committed your energy and time - which is the task of exposing for all to see the folly of religious beliefs and institutions!

I am a studious non-religious personality myself. I find the very thought of religion and god-beliefs to be so anti-social and anti-humankind! In fact, I am convinced that every religion on earth is a fraud! I am appalled that the majority of mankind have elevated superstition and fairy tales to a position that only common sense, logic and scientific truths should occupy. I equate religious doctrines to superstition and fables and - for the life of me - find it impossible to comprehend why apparently mature adults all over the world throw reason and practicality away when it comes to these topics. So to come across a one as you, to read your works and explore the evidences you put forth, to see the truths in your writings and realise that there are some out there like me who are out and about the quest for knowledge and enlightenment...is so comforting I find it hard to describe in words!

I wish to assure you that your works are like scripture to some of us in this part of the world! Even though we have never met in person - and most probably never will - be rest assured that the efforts you are putting into this noble life endeavour are having resounding effects and changing lives for the better in different corners of the globe. I could go on and on, but don't let me bore you with further eulogies.

All I can say is a big, fat WELL DONE!. And keep it up.

As mentioned to you on Twitter, please advise how I may pay for your eBook collection, and how I may purchase other works of yours from Stellar publishing going forward.

Thank you, Acharya, for all that you have done and continue to do.

-----

Peggy D: DM Murdock, I must thank you again for all the compiling of incalculably valuable material in all your books that highlight ancient texts and artworks depicting how religions all evolved from the worship of the sun, moon, and stars. You freed me from the yolk of my religious upbringing that never sat right with me. I cannot wait for the Winter Solstice gift exchanging and feasting, where your books which center around discoveries of our ancient ancestors, fill our conversations!

Selma N: Your work is always, always, so meticulously researched that your facts are never in error. It is outragous that anyone can accuse you of that! Misogyny plain and simple. All women who are pioneers in their field get this sort of flak to deal with, what the hell is the matter with males that they behave like spiteful children whenever a woman shows exceptional talent and ability??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

And here would be why I do what I do, in the face of adversity and hostility. Thanks for the inspiration!

Quote:

Thank you for all the information you provide. I'm a ---year-old ex-Calvinist Christian. I've been able to get free from my former chains due in large part to you and Robert Price, as well as Paine and a few others. I would never have had the courage to question the Bible and my allegiance to it had it not been for Zeitgeist. Then I found your website.

The reason I wanted to write you was because I spent three decades lying to myself about my religion to the point of having major depression. I was trying to love the very thing that I found most abhorrent in my world of reality. I knew this but had no choice but to grovel and beg for forgiveness knowing that it was in vain because of my real feelings toward the vengeful tyrant that I would read about when I would open his word. For the first time since I was in my mid twenties I am at peace in my soul. Money cannot buy what I feel at this moment.

I thank you with all of my heart,

TH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

I have many more, but here's an inspiring one recently received.

The below comment to me shows why I do what I do, in the face of tremendous hostility. Because I have relative freedoms and protections, I speak out for the oppressed who are voiceless. I defend living, breathing and feeling human beings against bullies who would abuse them in order to uphold an inanimate and unfeeling ideology.

I have removed all identifying remarks in this missive, including the country in which this individual resides, so as not to endanger him/her. Note that it is not the intent of my work to create atheists, per se, as I don't have any interest in mind control, and I fervently believe that everyone is entitled to the privacy of his/her own mind. People who like to call themselves theists or atheists both can enjoy my work.

This person's reticence explains why my posts about Islam in particular receive less circulation and commentary. It is obvious that nonbelievers in Muslim-dominant lands are very fearful - and that fact remains a big problem for me. These oppressed and powerless innocents are MY peeps, so I will continue to rally on their behalf, despite the endless spew of hate speech tossed my way. (Don't even bother - I'm on the righteous side here, period.)

Quote:
Hello Acharya:

I have been an avid follower of your writings but have not said much before. I was a Muslim but have become an atheist for a couple of years now, thanks to your work and others such as Richard Dawkins, etc.

The reason I don't comment much on public forums is because I live in ******, a so-called moderate Muslim country. Sad to say, it is not so moderate any longer; nor is it tolerant of differing beliefs anymore. I wish to highlight the recent arrest of a known scholar in ******. He is a Muslim but because he had differing ideas and called upon a review of the hadiths, he was arrested a few days ago.

So, if a Muslim who had different views can be arrested, how safe am I as an atheist? I think you can understand my reasons for remaining anonymous.

I would like you to know that I really appreciate all the work that you do in exposing facts that is truly enlightening and made a difference in my life.

Thank you!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6